Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oscar's Drag Queen debut!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Spyder
Peep these pics of Oscar, posing with a stripper and then...as one? I'm not sure if the pics are authentic, but I'm sure we'll find out when his lawyers get ahold of them.

Miss Oscar De La Hoya!!
HaydelHammer
QUOTE(Spyder @ Sep 21 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]358238[/snapback]
Peep these pics of Oscar, posing with a stripper and then...as one? I'm not sure if the pics are authentic, but I'm sure we'll find out when his lawyers get ahold of them.

Miss Oscar De La Hoya!!

yeah I heard about this other night. obviously they will never admit to them being authentic (which they can be) I know it's not hard to photoshop stuff these days, but that's a damn good job on a few of those. Very detailed work (clothing vs torso body molding, layering...etc). Cropping could have been professionally done.

All in all the dude is "soft" anyway. I wouldn't put it past him if it is him.

Spyder
I doubt that he will ever admit to them being legit, but he also can't ignore them.
The CEO
Guess what, boys. They're legit!

clapping.gif

yahoo.gif

Here's the pic of him with the stripper...note the same carpet.

I always KNEW he had sugar in the tank.
Al Hata

That might be the hottest stripper I have ever seen.
caneman
QUOTE(Al Hata @ Sep 21 2007, 03:37 PM) [snapback]358287[/snapback]
That might be the hottest stripper I have ever seen.

huh? shit son you need to go a few places i been! not that she ain't hot...but the hottest? of yea, and i ain't talking about DLH laugh.gif
Bill The Butcher
Man, I hope it's not him. LOL! I highly doubt those pictures are him. If they were real, that would mess up his fighting career big time.
Southeastpaw
Comon guys, I hope you all don't really believe these are authentic. DLH wouldn't be caught dead with that color blue on.
Bill The Butcher
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Sep 21 2007, 07:30 PM) [snapback]358336[/snapback]
Comon guys, I hope you all don't really believe these are authentic. DLH wouldn't be caught dead with that color blue on.

I know. I don't think they're real.
moscow bear
1. I dont think they are real
2. even if they, how does it make him gay?
3. the woman is amazing (go oscar, if its you, lol)
imperial
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

That was the gayest shit and yet the funniest shit I have ever seen !!
gods son
oh my my..that surpasses my pic that i took in drag..which most of you in here fell for!!! hahahahha...

dj necrogenic
I didnt fall for it.....

I dont think
Spyder
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Sep 26 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]358795[/snapback]
I didnt fall for it.....
I dont think

did you beat the burrito to a picture of bam in drag?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.