Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaidon Codrington has gynecomastia. Is it from steroid use or has he always been like that?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
singletrack
It's a serious question. After re-watching the second episode of the Contender, it is absolutely clear that Codrington has gynecomastia. He actually has it quite bad on both pecs. Do you think this is from steroid use or naturally occurring? Either way, he should get that shit removed - it's nasty!
Chi-Town
QUOTE(singletrack @ Sep 21 2007, 12:11 PM) [snapback]358272[/snapback]
It's a serious question. After re-watching the second episode of the Contender, it is absolutely clear that Codrington has gynecomastia. He actually has it quite bad on both pecs. Do you think this is from steroid use or naturally occurring? Either way, he should get that shit removed - it's nasty!

I thought i was the only one who noticed
thehype
Nah...you're just the only who actually admitted they noticed.

LOL.
singletrack
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 21 2007, 02:49 PM) [snapback]358282[/snapback]
Nah...you're just the only who actually admitted they noticed.

LOL.

Chi-town and I can check out another dude's nips...it's cool, we're secure in our sexuality ; )
Tha Docta
QUOTE(singletrack @ Sep 21 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]358297[/snapback]
Chi-town and I can check out another dude's nips...it's cool, we're secure in our sexuality ; )

anyone got a pic? nothing like a nice set of manboobs to get the weekend started.
Southeastpaw
I thought there was something weird bout dem pecks. I was thinkin, why is a guy so fit not have cut under them pecks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.