Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maskaev-Peter postponed
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Lil-lightsout
Fucking pussy!!!
Big Slim Sweet
Fuck. Not surprising. Considering the way he tried like hell to avoid the fight, and now postponing last minute like this, it's hard to reach any conclusion other than Maskaev and his people believe Peter's going to blast the shit out of him.

What happens to the card now? Is the whole thing cancelled? With McCline already scheduled to fight on it, he and Peter may as well just fight for the interim belt. Makes sense when you consider that McCline was set to fight Vitali, who was guaranteed a shot at the winner.
thehype
Geesh.

The only thing that could make this year complete is if Mayweather-Hatton is postponed due to Floyd twisting his ankle while dancing the Cha-cha-cha.
Maxy
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 21 2007, 01:47 PM) [snapback]358281[/snapback]
Geesh.

The only thing that could make this year complete is if Mayweather-Hatton is postponed due to Floyd twisting his ankle while dancing the Cha-cha-cha.

Damn, don't say that, I already thought it myself. Nightmare.

Anyway,

Sam Peter is the most unlucky fighter out there right now.
BrutalBodyShots
So no one believes the reports that MRI's show bulging discs and such? The only possibility is that Maskaev is a pussy? Interesting.

Chi-Town
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 21 2007, 02:36 PM) [snapback]358286[/snapback]
So no one believes the reports that MRI's show bulging discs and such? The only possibility is that Maskaev is a pussy? Interesting.

Its not the only possibility, but considering that fighters and their handlers have falsified medical reports before combined with the fact that it took a court order to get him to take the fight it is a very likely possibiliy. Moreover, if nobody believes the Maskaev people it is their own fault for the way they disgraced the title by overtly trying to shirk the responsibility of fighting the #1 contender. In any event, Peter knocks him out very early when and if they do fight. I'm talking 3 rounds or less, probably the first round.
singletrack
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GODAMNIT! I'm freaking pissed! This sucks. Peter should hold at least one of these bullshit belts by now and be knocking people out every 3 months. The heavyweight division is ABSURD!

Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 21 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]358286[/snapback]

I don't give a shit if the MRI showed Maskaev having discs popping out of his skin, strip him of his belt and let the top two contenders fight for the title. And when Olegs heart gets better, oops, I mean his back heals... he then can fight to get his belt back. This shit with Maskaev is ridiculous, and yes, Maskaev is a pussy.
Jack 1000
Do you guys think that this has been the worst, if not one of the worst years in boxing concerning fight postponements and cancellations? This is fucking bullshit!

At least maybe the card could be salvaged if McCline were to step in and fight Peter. Did anyone really care about Maskiev anyway?

Do you think the WBC would accept McCline Peter for the Interim title? They might as well do it. It's better than nothing.

Jack
Maxy
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Sep 21 2007, 04:06 PM) [snapback]358305[/snapback]
Do you guys think that this has been the worst, if not one of the worst years in boxing concerning fight postponements and cancellations? This is fucking bullshit!

At least maybe the card could be salvaged if McCline were to step in and fight Peter. Did anyone really care about Maskiev anyway?

Do you think the WBC would accept McCline Peter for the Interim title? They might as well do it. It's better than nothing.

Jack

Yeah I agree on all counts. Just keeping my fingers crossed that Calzaghe-Kessler, Cotto-Mosley, Haye-Mormeck and Hatton-Mayweather fights dont fall through.
Southeastpaw
Ehhh, I could give a shit about these bullshit heavyweights anyhow. Peter is the only guy I really care about and have a good deal of respect for anyhow. I feel very sry for him, but f@#$ that division. The lighter guys are where it's @.
caneman
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Sep 21 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]358305[/snapback]

Jack

well the 1st half was great with some more great fights coming! been slow lately though & the postponements suck for sure!
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Sep 21 2007, 05:06 PM) [snapback]358305[/snapback]

Jack

I don't know about year, but certainly the last month or so.

X3_Bazooka_X3
These Russians seem to not have any back bone, seriously!
TheAmblingAlp
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Sep 21 2007, 12:48 PM) [snapback]358291[/snapback]
In any event, Peter knocks him out very early when and if they do fight. I'm talking 3 rounds or less, probably the first round.

Pure horseshit!

I love it when people blow it out their ass.
TheAmblingAlp
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Sep 21 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]358302[/snapback]
Maskaev is a pussy.

You can step in with him anytime you're ready.....if he's the big pussy you say he is.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(TheAmblingAlp @ Sep 21 2007, 09:23 PM) [snapback]358341[/snapback]
You can step in with him anytime you're ready.....if he's the big pussy you say he is.

First of all, I fought at jr. lightweight, so he is out of my weight class. And if I was a heavyweight, I would have no problem fighting him. Second of all numb nuts, he is a PUSSY because he is avoiding Peter at all costs who has EARNED the right to fight for the belt. He is scared of Sam and it is complete bullshit for Peter who actually wants to fight. Peter is the one getting screwed in this situation.
TheAmblingAlp
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Sep 21 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]358346[/snapback]
And if I was a heavyweight, I would have no problem fighting him.

You'd get worked.

You fought at 130? I didn't think sparring with your life partner counted.
singletrack
QUOTE(TheAmblingAlp @ Sep 21 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]358349[/snapback]
You'd get worked.

hahahahaha - where'd this clown come from? Are you Maskaev's one fan?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(TheAmblingAlp @ Sep 21 2007, 11:45 PM) [snapback]358349[/snapback]
You'd get worked.

You must be Oleg's gay lover. Maybe if you were not so rough with him in the sack, he wouldn't have hurt his back. Then the fight would still be on, and he could pay you for mowing his lawn. It's kind of hard to "get worked", when this pussy is to scared to even step in the ring.
BrutalBodyShots
Strange turn of events in this thread for sure.

JD
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Sep 22 2007, 06:40 AM) [snapback]358382[/snapback]
Strange turn of events in this thread for sure.

LOL...Indeed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.