Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angus signs for the Krumbsnatchers...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Former dominant world Cruiserweight king Harold "Harry" Angus has announced he has began training at the prestigious Krumbsnatcher gym. Following his highly successful spell with the Pineapple camp Angus admitted he would have to adapt to the different training methods employed by the Krumbsnatcher crew but he was positively drooling at what he admitted was the "chance of a lifetime".

Angus told the gathering reporters, "They aren't the richest gym in the world by luck and when I was offered a peice of the pie I literally bit their hands off. This is an opportunity I couldn't turn down. I had many offers....the 36 chambers gym begged me to go there but I am better than that so I needed to go to a gym who could help me progress. The Krumbsnatcher gym is the richest gym in the world....that was enough to tell me, to convince me, that they are the place to be. I can't wait for my first fight under their guidance."

Krumbsnatcher chief trainer Maxy Trench has indicated that he wants 4 fights to guage his new fighters strengths and weaknesses before putting him in with a serious contender and he has instructed the webl commission to adhere to his proposal. "Angus is stylistically different from our usual fighters...I'll need 4 tune-ups to get him right."
CyruS
Angus signed with Krumbsnatcher gym because he was afraid of getting his has torn to pieces by TOS during sparring.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 23 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]358539[/snapback]
Angus signed with Krumbsnatcher gym because he was afraid of getting his has torn to pieces by TOS during sparring.

Angus signed with the Krumbsnatcher gym because he knows they are the best gym to help him DESTROY the myth that is TOS.
CyruS
What Myth? Check the record for the World Titles, they speak for themselves. TOS wipes out the guys that the Krumbsnatcher gym CAN'T wipe out. Krumbsnatcher gym's jealousy towards the legend of TOS is quite green. It don't matter anyway, Harold Angus is a bum for running to that gym.
Don Flamenco
laugh.gif

This is much funnier when i'm not involved

laugh.gif
BigG
The two best gyms get the two best fighters from Las Pinas and Big-G's gym gets Nonito Donaire....

It's all good.

When it's all said and done, Big-G's gym will be number 1.

We have Montiel, Guzman, Gorres, Fiasco, Tyson, Holmes, Kellerman, Johnson, Norris, Mayweather
Don Flamenco
Sorry Big G... Just figured you'd do better with the smaller guys from your track record.

BigG
You are right. Nonito will be a superstar by the time he returns to Las Pinas.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.