Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does Bergeron stand a chance?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BGv2.0
I remember seeing this guy fight a handful of times a few years back.....I never really understood why they never gave him that final push into fighting named guys....from what I remember the guy was decent....

Maybe some Canadian fans out there can shed a little light on this dude.....does anybody give him a shot with Lurch?
moscow bear
http://www.boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69842
pastor method
he's been protected well. comes in good condition and has decent skill but is not a full time boxer and nowhere near championship material. i think valuev will knock him out.
BGv2.0
Oh I know his record is total crap....but I do remember him getting into a brawl with a bigger dude.....his nose busted and bleeding like a stuck pig and he fought through it....he seemed pretty tough in that fight.

Who knows, there is noway the guy could fight all these years, even with limited comp and NOT pick up some skills....I remember when Ken Lakusta came in and stunned the hell out of Big George Foreman before giving in.....hopefully this guy can provide at LEAST that much action! lol
Diane
Not sure if you guys have seen this, but Bergeron has been using something a little unusual, and funny as shit, to help him with his training.

No this is not something that was Photoshopped. They say if Bergeron wins, they are going to put the shoes for sale on Ebay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.