Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Ring Magazine comments on Btalk
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
dj necrogenic
From Ring:

One more note regarding The Contender: If you’re mad that a certain website spoiled the series for you by leaking details of the finals, consider the possibility that you got what you deserve for patronizing such a site in the first place. A good rule of thumb going forward: Avoid any site whose forums include frequent references to “playa hatas.”
thehype
LMAO.

That just goes to show you how outdated The Ring magazine really is...that site hasn't had a forum for the last five months.

laugh.gif

On a related note, I heard a rumor that The Contender folks are really pissed about that. One has to wonder if any legal action is pending.

dntknw.gif
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(thehype @ Sep 28 2007, 10:45 AM) [snapback]358934[/snapback]
LMAO.

That just goes to show you how outdated The Ring magazine really is...that site hasn't had a forum for the last five months.

laugh.gif

On a related note, I heard a rumor that The Contender folks are really pissed about that. One has to wonder if any legal action is pending.

dntknw.gif

As there should be, that was blatantly disrespectful, hell in Gregs mailbox you can see the asshole he has become as he answers 2 different emails from people upset about not having spoiler, he still doesnt give a shit, Boxingtalk was a great site, but its going down, his ego is killing it. You should get an interview with Sugar Ray, ask him about that, Oscars love of wearing panties. I want the dirt
Hodge
I wonder if the people in the audience have to sign a waiver to see the fights. It's crumby of that other site to do such a thing and would be equally wack if some other "playa hatas" would go and spoil it.
thehype
Come to think of it though, they could've been referring to Boxingconfidential as well. I believe they revealed the results too. The "playa hata" comment, however, leads me to believe that they were probably talking about Gtalk though.
MarzB
hell in Gregs mailbox you can see the asshole he has become as he answers 2 different emails from people upset about not having spoiler, he still doesnt give a shit, Boxingtalk was a great site, but its going down, his ego is killing it.

I couldn't believe his friggin arrogance the way he answered the question and then tried to rationalize it saying that, "they should be showing fights acting as if they're JUST occurring". Whatever man.

I look at all these other reality shows and theres really not a problem with results being leaked but he acts as if he's ACTUALLY doing a service..

Jerry Springer
Greg is probably thinking, "alright! I got mentioned in Ring magazine!"
thehype
QUOTE(Jerry Springer @ Sep 29 2007, 01:22 AM) [snapback]358989[/snapback]
Greg is probably thinking, "alright! I got mentioned in Ring magazine!"

What??? Come on man...Ring magazine is small time...they should be so lucky to mentioned by him.

laugh.gif

Let me stop.
Southeastpaw
SI is where you want to get blasted, not Ring.
gods son
did u read G leon's response to the Spoiler issue??

Leon's Response: What's a spoiler warning? Actually it's the third time. I'll try my best to close my ears when the information comes to me next year

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.