Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taylor 159, Pavlik 159.5
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JD
Waiting on pictures...
JD

X3_Bazooka_X3
I have this feeling that Pavlik is going to rush Taylor early and pay for it later on in the fight I think the moment might be too big for him, then again the Miranda fight was I think a bigger fight for Pavlik than this fight, but if Taylor is for real we will see it on saturday, remember Taylor did stop Pavlik in the amatuers.
caneman
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Sep 28 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]358966[/snapback]
I have this feeling that Pavlik is going to rush Taylor early and pay for it later on in the fight I think the moment might be too big for him, then again the Miranda fight was I think a bigger fight for Pavlik than this fight, but if Taylor is for real we will see it on saturday, remember Taylor did stop Pavlik in the amatuers.

he DID NOT STOP HIM, it was a UD!
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(caneman @ Sep 28 2007, 05:16 PM) [snapback]358970[/snapback]
he DID NOT STOP HIM, it was a UD!

I thought I heard that Taylor stopped him on the Count down
caneman
that was very misleading by lampley (i think that's who said it) but it was a UD i promise you bro!
JD
11-5, decision.

Pavlik was 17 with close to 50 fights, Taylor was 22 with close to 200 fights.

Not sure it really has any bearing on this fight whatsoever...in fact, in my opinion, it doesn't.
caneman
QUOTE(JD @ Sep 28 2007, 08:25 PM) [snapback]358973[/snapback]
11-5, decision.

Pavlik was 17 with close to 50 fights, Taylor was 22 with close to 200 fights.

Not sure it really has any bearing on this fight whatsoever...in fact, in my opinion, it doesn't.

cosign in a big way! for those who say pavlik looks soft...we'll see if that matters in less than 27 hours drinks.gif
BrutalBodyShots
Good call on their fight stats from years back JD. I too don't think they are at all relevant to this fight.

As far as Pavlik looking "soft" - I personally think he just looks dehydrated. I think you'll see a much fresher Pavlik step through the ropes on Saturday night at about 175-178 pounds. Taylor should also come in looking better in the lower 170's.
salvador
Pavlik's got a better boxer's body - long and lean with thinnish arms that don't get tired. As many times as I've seen JT fight, I've never understood how he makes 160. His chest and arms make him look like a 200 pounder.
woooooo
Smoger to ref!!!

Wooooo we're going to get our moneys worth.
gods son
Is Taylor giving away 2 inches?
TheAmblingAlp
QUOTE(gods son @ Sep 29 2007, 08:35 AM) [snapback]359000[/snapback]
Is Taylor giving away 2 inches?

Not according to that weigh-in picture above. Looks about even to me.
gods son
my god, just recalling back when Miranda was at th weigh in with Kelly, he looked so small..

Jayhawkman
QUOTE(X3_Bazooka_X3 @ Sep 28 2007, 07:17 PM) [snapback]358971[/snapback]
I thought I heard that Taylor stopped him on the Count down

You heard wrong
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.