Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawson vs. Medoza: Round by Round Results/Discussion
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Jack 1000
This thread is for on-going round by round results and post fight reactions to the DAWSON-MENDOZA WBC Light-Heavyweight championship fight at 9:00 PM CST on Showtime.

Spoilers may be below.

Jack

Administrator
kidbazooka1
This is as one sided as a fight can get time to see Dawson aianst the elite.
The Original MrFactor
Time for Tarver to Mannn Up!!!!
Fitz
Danny Green may spoil those plans. Green is fighting Tarver on December 1 and I think he may be able to beat Tarver as well.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 2 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]359482[/snapback]
Danny Green may spoil those plans. Green is fighting Tarver on December 1 and I think he may be able to beat Tarver as well.

Ya, but you also thought Taylor was going to beat Pavlik.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 2 2007, 12:23 AM) [snapback]359482[/snapback]

Fitz
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Oct 2 2007, 04:32 PM) [snapback]359487[/snapback]

We have a smartass I see. Did I ever claim all my picks are 100% correct? You picked Castillo over Hatton looking at some of your predictions, so what's your point?
Why don't you go make another one of your GREAT threads, like the Mayweather vs Pacquiao gem you made. Instead of dropping little smartass comments because I don't make 100% predictions on fights.
xxxxxx
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 2 2007, 03:13 AM) [snapback]359494[/snapback]
We have a smartass I see. Did I ever claim all my picks are 100% correct? You picked Castillo over Hatton looking at some of your predictions, so what's your point?
Why don't you go make another one of your GREAT threads, like the Mayweather vs Pacquiao gem you made. Instead of dropping little smartass comments because I don't make 100% predictions on fights.

drinks.gif I'll take it as a compliment that you actually looked at my threads I started. If you look closely you will notice that I predicted Hatton-Mayweather would happen BEFORE their fights with Oscar and Castillo.I was undecided between Castillo-Hatton, but was rooting for Castillo because he gave Mayweather a tough fight in their first match when Mayweather was injured.I still like the Pac-man vs Mayweather fight no matter who silly it sounds.Is it any more ridiculous than Oscar fighting Brenard Hopkins? Flloyd aint no giant either bro, Pacman is about Hatton's height with a slimer body. Anyways, take care buddy, I didn't mean to offend you.
Fitz
QUOTE(xxxxxx @ Oct 3 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]359561[/snapback]
drinks.gif I'll take it as a compliment that you actually looked at my threads I started. If you look closely you will notice that I predicted Hatton-Mayweather would happen BEFORE their fights with Oscar and Castillo.I was undecided between Castillo-Hatton, but was rooting for Castillo because he gave Mayweather a tough fight in their first match when Mayweather was injured.I still like the Pac-man vs Mayweather fight no matter who silly it sounds.Is it any more ridiculous than Oscar fighting Brenard Hopkins? Flloyd aint no giant either bro, Pacman is about Hatton's height with a slimer body. Anyways, take care buddy, I didn't mean to offend you.

Actually it is more ridiculous than DLH fighting Hopkins, and a lot more ridiculous. Do you know what weight division Pacquiao started at? Him fighting at 130 now means he has already jumped about 6 divisions, if he was to fight Mayweather it would mean he could jump up to about 8-9 divisions from where he originally started, unless you believe Mayweather will come down to 130 laugh.gif

I wasn't offended, you were just being a dick for no apparent reason because I got a fight wrong. Sure you aren't offended about this?

I told you I would ask, and I did ask but nobody responded. Must be a subtle no maybe.

Anyways, I will see you around the board. Well except for the team fight hype section at this stage. Have a good one tiger and keep that chin up.
drinks.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.