Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wexley taunts Super
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Wexley "Power" Gawn has taunted Cyrus "Super" Virus by declaring the new champion will lose in his first defense. Gawn is expected to box Super next week and having already beaten him twice before, Gawn is convinced he will win.
CyruS
QUOTE(Super - Middleweight Champion Of The World & Former 2 Time Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Funny how when I called you out for a 3rd fight you basically said fuck me, now I'm the champ and you beggin for a rematch!

aggressive.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 30 2007, 06:47 AM) [snapback]359190[/snapback]
aggressive.gif

You can't hide....
CyruS
QUOTE(Super - Middleweight Champion Of The World & Former 2 Time Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
This old snake ass Wexley wants a shot after he told me to fuck myself when I wanted a shot.... fuck wexley! But..... I will give him a shot! With an instant rematch clause in my favor only and the pot gets split 80/20 for me. 80-20 i whip yo ass!

aggressive.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 30 2007, 07:02 AM) [snapback]359194[/snapback]
aggressive.gif

Wexley is so confident he'll win the belt, he don't even want paying and he'll give you a rematch no problem.
CyruS
Contract signed!
Maxy
Wexley "Power" Gawn: Hey Super....I lied...after I whoop you, I'm moving up to super middle. Ain't gonna be no rematch! Ha, Ha, Ha!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Super - Middleweight World Champion & Former 2 Time Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
We have a signed contract. For the integrity of the game you better uphold it.

Maxy
I know it looks like a bitch move but if Wexley wins that fight he wont be able to make middleweight straight away. The plan is (providing he wins), to move up for one fight at super middle before returning to middle.
CyruS
QUOTE(Sonny Cochran - Lawyer of the 36 Chambers)
So in otherwords you have broken a contractual agreement and it was premeditated. You should have never signed on the dotted line then! If you do not uphold the contract terms, steps will be taken! You must contact your lawyer so he can contact me and see if arrangements can be made to work around your little problem or not.
Maxy
Its OK.....the lawyer pointed out that under the terms of the contract a rematch must happen but it doesn't have to be immediate.
CyruS
You should re-read the 3rd post of this thread Wexley. Which part of Instant rematch clause did you not read correctly? You wish to play hardball but everyone can see you have a case of snake disease. You are becoming a snake in business dealings and are becoming one to not be trusted in making contractual binding deals in the league.
Maxy
OK...I got a shit lawyer.

I'll honour the rematch clause.
CyruS
The 36 Chambers would like to congratulate you on bringing honor to the contract you signed. If you are ever looking for representation, give me a call we might be able to work something out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.