Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Would you beat the shit out of an elderly man?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
I would. If it came down to it, I would cave their chest plate right the fuck in...you KNOW them fuckers are weak boned.

Discuss....my personal stories and examples to follow...

laugh.gif
BigG
Definitely....age dosn't matter to me...if you mess with me, family, or close friends, someone important to me, you are getting stomped. laugh.gif

I wouldn't feel proud of myself for beating an elderly person...I would only physically harm him if he ever touched me, family, friends.

Although I wouldn't give him any cheap shots or cheap kicks to the head while my boys are holding him down (ala Zab).
Al Hata

If the elderly man was with his kid or wife, I wouldn't attack them physically unless he had made the first move.

The CEO
Good for you, guys!

and to clarify...I'm basically talking about them being direspectful and confrontational...like some high school shit....ofcourse if they were to put you in a life threatening situation, you should try to take them out...

See...right now I'm going through something at the Golf course with this one old fart...we play Poker together and in Low Ball tourneys sometimes...

This old fart keeps taking jabs at me...making condescending, snide comments...he's a long tenured member with pull at the club...all the other old farts just take his shit...I haven't seen anyone check him in months...but this fucker don't know me like that...

I helped our group win the tourney the other day...this guy don't give me knuckles...doesn't say one "Good shot."...nothing...it's ALL negative...I could have sworn he even spit on my Golf bag out the corner of my eye after I made a big birdie on a hole...laugh.gif

Anyway...I've just been nodding my head at him all these months...tight lipped...since I'm fairly new there...

Well...we were grouped together again today...and I was playing horrible...

This fucker's telling me my clubs are all wrong for me...my putting stance and routine is shitty...he says alot of these things tongue in cheek, but he's not my bro...and I wouldn't take this shit in a normal scenario...

It comes to a head after the round at the Poker table today...he's telling the other hunchbacks about my clubs and routine...and that I didn't help the team at all...

I tell him once..."I do what I do because I'm trying to be the best I can be out there...this is my way...you got your way...leave it at that..."

Hands go by...he says some other shit...I'm getting madder and madder, basically about the audacity and on principle, and it's written all over my face...I look at him and the others in the eyes with a smirk and say.."is this how you old farts get your jollies? trying to get a rise out of the young boy?...I'm a nice guy...I'm taking shit here...but don't take advantage...."

More hands go by...the main old fart tells me to hold the deck down when I deal because I'm "showing the fucking cards"..which I wasn't...

I lay the flop and set the deck down slowly....he says, "oh we got him going now, boys"....the room's silent...I look dead at him and say clearly with bass...

"Ok. I've been playing this game with you long enough, George...biting my tongue...trying to be respectful of my elders....but I'mma let you in on something...you can't fuck with me....I'm unfuckable.....matter of fact...I'm taking your money right now.....how's that feel, oldtimer? We sit here long enough, and I'll be digging into your pension..."

at this time, the other crusty fuckers (some cool, some not) sit straight up in their chairs..not making a noise...

then we just play the hand (limit Poker)....I bet 10...3 callers...I bet 20 on the turn...3 callers....the river comes...I say, "and I check."...George says, "you check after all bettin' all serious like that?...what if I bet?"...and I say..."then I'm gonna raise THE FUCK outta you. I'm just showing mercy. Check out, old man."

Everyone checks, and we show.

I lay down Aces full of Kings...a couple of guys say good hand as I rake in the bills....I thank them and say to George..."Now you know."...I get my shit and leave.

Long story...but I felt good about that today...if he decides to test the waters some more, the next step is me cracking his liver spotted skull open....
Fitz
I was joking before, I would never hit an elderly person unless that molested a child in my family or something serious like that. Also it depends on what you define as old. I probably wouldn't hit someone older than 55-60.
Just tell him, "I have my youth, health and years to look forward to, what do you have? Some health problems, and a chance you can drop dead at any second. I win."
blackbelt2003
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 1 2007, 07:42 AM) [snapback]359329[/snapback]
I was joking before, I would never hit an elderly person unless that molested a child in my family or something serious like that. Also it depends on what you define as old. I probably wouldn't hit someone older than 55-60.
Just tell him, "I have my youth, health and years to look forward to, what do you have? Some health problems, and a chance you can drop dead at any second. I win."

What would Kelly Pavlik's bitch know?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Black
Fitz
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Oct 1 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]359336[/snapback]
What would Kelly Pavlik's bitch know?
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Black

Hahaha.
DEP Nihilist
Yes, I would just aim for the hip.
DEP Nihilist
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 1 2007, 02:42 AM) [snapback]359329[/snapback]

laugh.gif

I like that approach...telling them they're gonna die soon...that must scare them....laugh.gif

This guy's around 60 btw...

I should say something like, "What the fuck is with all this skin under your chin, old man? Look at that shit. Lookin' like a fuckin' old ass pelican."...and then grab the skin and pull his head down FORCEFULLY INTO A LOADED KNEE!

laugh.gif
stevennall
I only fight women and children. It's always unprovoked and brutally violent.
HaydelHammer
I would. Him being the elder of the combatants, he will be going for pride, seeing if he's still got it, try to last, on some old George foreman holyfield type sh*t. Let me humble the young whipper snapper.

Therefore I would have no choice but to deploy a merciless, brutal, full out assault and end the dispute leaving no doubt in that elderly person's mind that they picked the wrong mofo to fk with and that sh*t on tv aint working over here.

I'll be damned if I had to walk around with that L hanging over me.
ROLL DEEP
Yeah...I would.

I'd just dance around and keep jabbing his head back, lol.

He'd be chasing me on his zimmerframe and I'd start letting off a few wind up punches and then I'd start saying 'here comes a right'....BAM! and I'd smack him around the chops, ha.

I wouldn't beat him up if he had his wife and grandkids though...I smack the shit outta them, hahahaha.
rusty_trombone
yo, I told an old guy on the train station to shutup and take his metamucil or I'd break his hip once. He was being a real dick head.
DEP Nihilist
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Oct 22 2007, 06:43 PM) [snapback]362021[/snapback]
yo, I told an old guy on the train station to shutup and take his metamucil or I'd break his hip once. He was being a real dick head.

Yep, it's all about going for the hip.
Spyder
I would never hit an elderly man, but I'd shake the shit out of him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.