Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Barrera vs. Pacquiao II: "Will To Win!"
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
WHO HAS THE WILL TO WIN AND WHO WILL BE THE WINNER IN THIS HOTLY ANTICIPATED REMATCH?

Will it be repeat for Manny Pacquio or revenge for Marco Barrera?

WHO WINS AND WHY? VOTE NOW!

Jack

Administrator
CyruS
R.I.P. Barrera, get that towel ready.
Jack 1000
I can see Barrera being more competitive than in the first fight. I think that he will be coming to go to war. But in the end, the difference will be the same as the first fight with Pacquiao being too strong. I will say Pacquiao by TKO in 10.

Jack
BrutalBodyShots
Pacquiao wins in the same dominant manner he did the first time. The best indicator of the future is the past. This is one of the easiest "big" fights to pick in recent memory IMO.

Edit: Speaking of which... I can't even remember the last time we even SAW a rematch of a fight that was such a one sided beatdown the first time.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think Barrera will be more competitive than the last time. Marquez showed that Pacquiao can be outboxed, and Erik Morales was able to outbox him in their first fight. Morales was actually outboxing through the first six rounds of the rematch as well. Barrera will be on his toes, just as he was in the Juarez rematch. However, Pacquiao is a strong fighter, and the pressure might get to him. Plus, think of the mental side. Barrera knows what happened in the first fight, and that could effect him in the early rounds. I expect Pacquiao to take the early rounds, and Barrera to box more efficiently in the middle rounds. The late rounds will determine the fight, and if Pacquiao's been training hard in the Phillipines then he should take it. However, if he hasn't had a good training camp, then Barrera could take this fight. It's a tough fight to predict because nobody knows how much Barrera has left, and nobody knows how concentrated Pacquiao has been in the Phillipines. Should be a good one though. Pacquiao close decision.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Oct 2 2007, 12:34 AM) [snapback]359427[/snapback]
Pacquiao wins in the same dominant manner he did the first time. The best indicator of the future is the past. This is one of the easiest "big" fights to pick in recent memory IMO.

Edit: Speaking of which... I can't even remember the last time we even SAW a rematch of a fight that was such a one sided beatdown the first time.

Holyfield vs Tyson II springs to mind.

Pac vs Morales II as Morales won easily & convincingly the first time around.

mexi-cutioner
Pacquiao is my favorite boxer by far but im not totally convinced he has had a totally focused training camp, unlike barrera. As much as i want pacquiao and believe he will win, I wont be surprised if Barrera can make this a much more competitive rematch than most ppl predict and Barrera does hv a nack for performing well when his back is against the wall, such as his fight vs Prince Naseem and in his Erik Morales trilogy. Despite my uncertainty of Pacquiaos true mental preparedness, I predict a Pacquiao TKO in the late rounds, his strength,power and endurance will be too much to handle for Barrera in the later rounds and will gradually break him down
Fitz
Looks like Cortez is going to be the 3rd man in the ring. I don't think a referee will play a big role in the fight, though Roach obviously thinks so as he states that Cortez "favours Hispanic fighters". He would have liked to have seen Kenny Bayless or Vic Drakulich be in charge. I don't think it will matter much.
I think Barrera adapts more in this fight and does a little better and will maybe go the full 12 rounds, but lose a clear decision. Him being stopped is not out of the question for me, but I think he might fight a safe fight and may survive the 12. I really hope Barrera can pull it out, but I really don't think that is a likely outcome.
caneman
if anyone could put it off, it would be MAB(he has done it before after being dusted by jr jones X 2), with that said i think pacman destroys him again in brutal fashion. one thing on a side note though, pacman is setting himself up to lose with all his shit instead of being in camp....no matter though, MAB had trouble with rocky so pacman roll him with no problem! i love both guys & hope MAB don't get hurt too bad!
PR316
Pacquiao KO 4.

He'll overwhelm Marco much like he did Erik Morales in the 3rd fight. Pacquiao will be a blur and Barrera will have no answers and I expect his corner to not let him take any serious punishment.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 2 2007, 06:45 AM) [snapback]359495[/snapback]
Looks like Cortez is going to be the 3rd man in the ring. I don't think a referee will play a big role in the fight, though Roach obviously thinks so as he states that Cortez "favours Hispanic fighters". He would have liked to have seen Kenny Bayless or Vic Drakulich be in charge. I don't think it will matter much.
I think Barrera adapts more in this fight and does a little better and will maybe go the full 12 rounds, but lose a clear decision. Him being stopped is not out of the question for me, but I think he might fight a safe fight and may survive the 12. I really hope Barrera can pull it out, but I really don't think that is a likely outcome.

Fightnews is saying that they are going with Tony Weeks:

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headl...VVsHewqEAz.html

Unless this has been changed. I would have no problem with either ref.

Jack

Elijah
Did anyone watch the countdown show this past weekend?

IF Barrera backs up what he said on that show then it's gonna be a very good/close fight. Barrera looks to be ready for a war. IF Barrera comes in good shape he has the capability to outbox Pacquiao and pull off a UD. Barrera seems to be brinin the same fire he had in his match against Hamed and his second fight against Juarez. That's gonna be the type of fight Barrera needs to bring. Straight boxing clinic and he's capable of doing that.

Also from that show it's lookin like Pacquiao might be takin Barrera for granted this time around and with combination of that and Barrera bringin his A game it could get ugly for Pacquiao.

He better not underestimate Barrera.

I like Barrera by UD.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Oct 2 2007, 03:24 AM) [snapback]359490[/snapback]
Holyfield vs Tyson II springs to mind.

Pac vs Morales II as Morales won easily & convincingly the first time around.

Pac/Morales I was a clear win for Morales and no where near a dominant beatdown like Pac-Barrera.

Holyfield/Tyson is a pretty good example, but I don't think Tyson was beat nearly as bad as Pac beat Barrera either. At least Tyson possessed that X-factor of great power and in theory could have caught Holyfield in the rematch. No one will suggest that Barrera has that ability to stop Pacquiao with 1 shot. Anyway Tyson/Holyfield HAD to happen again since they were 2 of the 3 top PPV draw fighters of the 90's and they were in the same division. If it makes dollars, it makes sense.

BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Elijah @ Oct 2 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]359535[/snapback]
Did anyone watch the countdown show this past weekend?

IF Barrera backs up what he said on that show then it's gonna be a very good/close fight. Barrera looks to be ready for a war. IF Barrera comes in good shape he has the capability to outbox Pacquiao and pull off a UD. Barrera seems to be brinin the same fire he had in his match against Hamed and his second fight against Juarez. That's gonna be the type of fight Barrera needs to bring. Straight boxing clinic and he's capable of doing that.

Also from that show it's lookin like Pacquiao might be takin Barrera for granted this time around and with combination of that and Barrera bringin his A game it could get ugly for Pacquiao.

He better not underestimate Barrera.

I like Barrera by UD.

Dude you already posted this nonsense in the other thread on this topic. I'll give you the suggestion that I gave you there in this thread here as well: Base you prediction on Pacquiao-Barrera II on Pacquiao-Barrera I, not some countdown show to hype up the fight. The whole purpose of countdown shows is to create hype, and to create hype the goal is to give the impression that the fight could go either way (hype up the underdog, in this case Barrera).

Fitz
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Oct 3 2007, 02:38 AM) [snapback]359532[/snapback]
Fightnews is saying that they are going with Tony Weeks:

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2/headl...VVsHewqEAz.html

Unless this has been changed. I would have no problem with either ref.

Jack

Looks like you're right Jack.
gods son
Marco needs to stay busy with the jab , fight in the centre of the ring, and dont fall into the blow for blow combat..

I predict marco will start off nicely and have things going well until say the 6th or 7th round, pacman catches him and starts landing power blows till barrera falls maybe in the 9th or 10th.

Rivado
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Oct 1 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]359473[/snapback]
I think Barrera will be more competitive than the last time. Marquez showed that Pacquiao can be outboxed, and Erik Morales was able to outbox him in their first fight. Morales was actually outboxing through the first six rounds of the rematch as well. Barrera will be on his toes, just as he was in the Juarez rematch. However, Pacquiao is a strong fighter, and the pressure might get to him. Plus, think of the mental side. Barrera knows what happened in the first fight, and that could effect him in the early rounds. I expect Pacquiao to take the early rounds, and Barrera to box more efficiently in the middle rounds. The late rounds will determine the fight, and if Pacquiao's been training hard in the Phillipines then he should take it. However, if he hasn't had a good training camp, then Barrera could take this fight. It's a tough fight to predict because nobody knows how much Barrera has left, and nobody knows how concentrated Pacquiao has been in the Phillipines. Should be a good one though. Pacquiao close decision.

ditto
Lil-lightsout
I am going with Barrera by mid to late rounds KO, after watching there HBO special. Whatever is the final outcome, I expect Marco to give a much better account of himself this time around.
The Original MrFactor
Manny wins again. In my opinion, no rematch needed here. Manny was so dominant the 1st time out. Juan Manuel Marquez should be fighting Manny here.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Lil-lightsout @ Oct 2 2007, 10:12 PM) [snapback]359588[/snapback]
I am going with Barrera by mid to late rounds KO, after watching there HBO special. Whatever is the final outcome, I expect Marco to give a much better account of himself this time around.

You're joking right? I've NEVER heard of anyone basing their pick on an HBO special when all you need to do is look at the first fight.

Elijah
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Oct 2 2007, 05:49 PM) [snapback]359551[/snapback]
Dude you already posted this nonsense in the other thread on this topic. I'll give you the suggestion that I gave you there in this thread here as well: Base you prediction on Pacquiao-Barrera II on Pacquiao-Barrera I, not some countdown show to hype up the fight. The whole purpose of countdown shows is to create hype, and to create hype the goal is to give the impression that the fight could go either way (hype up the underdog, in this case Barrera).

DUDE, I KNOW I posted this "nonsense" in another thread so what exactly is your point? I'm fully aware that the countdown show is to generate hype but I really don't expect Barrera to talk shit and not back it up. He's the LAST person that would do that kinda thing. When dude says he's comin focused he means it and that was the point of my "nonsense". After reading the rest of the replies in this thread I've seen others feel the same way about what they saw from the countdown show. I think my "nonsense" had a little more to do with Pacquiao underestimating Barrera than the show itself. That's just what I TOOK from the show, not BASING my whole opinion of the fight on it.

Thanks for the suggestion though.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Oct 3 2007, 11:24 AM) [snapback]359635[/snapback]
You're joking right? I've NEVER heard of anyone basing their pick on an HBO special when all you need to do is look at the first fight.

Deep down I guess I think Manny will win. But Barrera did go through alot of adversity during there first fight, and he definately was not himself, plus Pacman was awesome too. Everybody is picking Manny to beat Barrera again, so I figured I would take a chance and believe in what Barrera was saying in that HBO special. He is also sparring with Velero to help prepare for this fight. Not to mention all the million of distractions going on with Manny, just maybe Marco can pull off the upset.

Back when Julio Cesar Chavez was undefeated and ready to defend his title against Frankie Randall, I read an article in a boxing magazine on Randall. It was a truly inspiring story, and based on what he wrote I believed him that he was going to beat Chavez. Even though NO ONE gave him a shot that night, he proved everyone wrong and gave Julio his first(official) loss of his career. Everybody knows Whitaker is truly the first guy to beat him, though the judges robbed him.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Elijah @ Oct 3 2007, 11:29 AM) [snapback]359637[/snapback]
DUDE, I KNOW I posted this "nonsense" in another thread so what exactly is your point? I'm fully aware that the countdown show is to generate hype but I really don't expect Barrera to talk shit and not back it up. He's the LAST person that would do that kinda thing.

So since he talked shit he's going to win? LOL.

Everyone taking Barrera in this fight is taking him with all kinds of qualifiers... "Barrera will win IF HE BOXES..." or "If Barrera is focused..." or "if Pacquiao takes Barrera lightly..." etc. How about the things that DON'T need to be qualified?

Such as:

1 - Pacquiao already beat Barrera's ass in a DOMINANT performance.
2 - Pacquiao if anything has IMPROVED since their first fight.
3 - Barrera if anything is FURTHER from his prime than their first fight.

ricerod
drinks.gif its better to watch on october 6,if who is the greatest boxer in super featherwieght division.phillipines or mexican!!!good luck to all the fans of boxing..
Southeastpaw
I can't believe I am typing this shit, but I have changed my mind. Go ahead and call me a moron now. But I am actually thinking that Barrera could pull this off. And as stated in the countdown, this would be a special kind of upset if Barrera can do this. But I truely believe that Barrera is the sharper boxer. Barrera held him own with Marquez I thought, even though Marquez was the sharper boxer that night. But I still think that Barrera holds enough skill and speed to be able to outbox Manny. Barrera just CANNOT get caught up into a slugfest with Barrera. Barrera has to construct a gameplan to deal with Pac's pressure. If Barrera can offset that power effectively, not only do I believe he could outbox Pac throughout the fight, but even possibly stop him. CRAZY, I know, but I can see it. It would definitely be a special kind of upset, especially after what happened in their first meeting. With the excepetion of the Jones fights, Marco has done better in rematches. This will have to top them all though. But I am going to go ahead and say he does it. WOW! He is already a hall of famer, but imagine what a win over Pac will do for his legacy.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Im really on the fence as to whether i should order this fight or not. I think if Manny had a focused camp he could really dominate Barrera and stop him early. However, if Barrera boxes like Marquez did then the fight could be competitive. I just dont know how much Barrera really has left. I mean in the first Juarez fight he was wobbled in the 3rd, and got caught up in a slug fest. Even in the rematch I thought it was closer than people made it out to be. I dont know if Barrera will be able to hold up under the pressure. I might just skip this ppv event and wait for the Mosley fight. I dont know, how many of you guys are going to order the fight this weekend?
Kyle
Southeastpaw
Imma gettin it. Those fuckin countdowns be suckin my money up come fight time.
BrutalBodyShots
There's no question that Barrera is the better technical fighter - no one is arguing about that point. The point is whether or not Barrera has the ability at this stage of the game for fighting a controlled, technical fight for 36 minutes without being broken down by Pacquiao's speed and aggression. Pac's speed was a problem for Barrera the first time and will be a problem for him again. If Barrera brawls or trades the fight doesn't even see the half way point. If he fights a controlled, technical fight he will extend the fight but IMO it won't matter because I don't feel Barrera can sustain his gameplan (and fend off Pac's aggression) for a full 36 minutes. Eventually Pacquiao will catch up with Barrera with his speed and once he starts catching him I don't see Barrera taking that for more than 2 rounds or so.

Southeastpaw
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Oct 4 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]359756[/snapback]
There's no question that Barrera is the better technical fighter - no one is arguing about that point. The point is whether or not Barrera has the ability at this stage of the game for fighting a controlled, technical fight for 36 minutes without being broken down by Pacquiao's speed and aggression. Pac's speed was a problem for Barrera the first time and will be a problem for him again. If Barrera brawls or trades the fight doesn't even see the half way point. If he fights a controlled, technical fight he will extend the fight but IMO it won't matter because I don't feel Barrera can sustain his gameplan (and fend off Pac's aggression) for a full 36 minutes. Eventually Pacquiao will catch up with Barrera with his speed and once he starts catching him I don't see Barrera taking that for more than 2 rounds or so.

Exactly! Barrera has been known as of this decade anyhow, to learn from his first outing and do much better second time round. Granted, this is the hugest turnaround he will have to make, but I don't see it being outta the question. It was Pac's speed and aggression that set him up for that KO. Marco is a very smart fighter. If he uses the right movement, he can do it. You are right BBS, there are a bunch of IF's in this fight, but there always will be when a loser comes into a rematch with a guy that has beaten him already. Marco has really surprised me before, and I think he may do it again.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Oct 4 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]359768[/snapback]
Exactly! Barrera has been known as of this decade anyhow, to learn from his first outing and do much better second time round. Granted, this is the hugest turnaround he will have to make, but I don't see it being outta the question. It was Pac's speed and aggression that set him up for that KO. Marco is a very smart fighter. If he uses the right movement, he can do it. You are right BBS, there are a bunch of IF's in this fight, but there always will be when a loser comes into a rematch with a guy that has beaten him already. Marco has really surprised me before, and I think he may do it again.

IMO Barrera doing better in rematches really doesn't apply to this fight. There are really only two fights to point to with respect to this rationale and that is Barrera-Morales III and Barrera-Juarez II. In both fights Barrera narrowly won the original and was able to win a few rounds more to get a clear win in the following fight. This were instances of Barrera already winning narrowly and then just doing better the next time.

Barrera didn't win the first fight against Pacquiao, so the comparison really isn't there. A better gauge would be to see a Marquez-Barrera rematch and see if Barrera can do better against someone he CLEARLY lost to and actually win.

Also, taking a look at Juarez, Morales and even Marquez you don't have any fighters that remotely possess the style and/or attributes of Pacquiao. None apply as immense pressure and none are as fast on their feet or as fast with their hands. None have that explosive style that dominated and brutally stopped Barrera. It is asking A LOT of Barrera to overcome that and win this rematch. Like I've said many times, it would be making history if he were able to secure the W.

torvix2000
How about the possibility that Pacquiao hasn't taken Barrera seriously this time thinking that both of them has nothing to lose? And everything to gain in a TRILOGY?
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Oct 4 2007, 09:28 PM) [snapback]359779[/snapback]
How about the possibility that Pacquiao hasn't taken Barrera seriously this time thinking that both of them has nothing to lose? And everything to gain in a TRILOGY?

That would fall under the "if Pac takes Barrera lightly" qualifier.

Kijis Konar
QUOTE(PR316 @ Oct 2 2007, 10:45 AM) [snapback]359513[/snapback]
Pacquiao KO 4.

He'll overwhelm Marco much like he did Erik Morales in the 3rd fight. Pacquiao will be a blur and Barrera will have no answers and I expect his corner to not let him take any serious punishment.

Pretty much, although I think it'll be Pacman TKO 7, maybe 6.
Imperius3
Well, I for one expect the fight to be more competitive than the first.

Marquez and Morales (1st fight) were able to control Pacquiao by timing his speed and rhythm. A great pro like Barrera is more than capable of doing this. Barrera's last fight with Marquez was a great fight which was close and competitive. IMO, that fight shows that Barrera has enough left to compete with the elite. Barrera usually learns from his mistakes, and I expect him to be more prepared this time around. Barrera will probably try to fend off Pacquiao with his jab and boxing skill with some success, but Pacquiao will swarm him with his speed and workrate which will leave Barrera no choice but to brawl with him at times. Pacquiao will get the best of him here with his fast hands, but Barrera will be throwing back and landing his own. I can see Barrera getting strafed a lot here though.

I'll call this Pacquiao by close decision. Pacquiao's workrate and speed should get the job done, but regardless, Barrera will be a game and dangerous opponent tomorrow night. This might just be a spectacular fight.
BrutalBodyShots
I too think Barrera may do better the second time around, but partially because it would be next to impossible to do any worse.

Jayhawkman
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Oct 3 2007, 04:21 PM) [snapback]359665[/snapback]
So since he talked shit he's going to win? LOL.

Everyone taking Barrera in this fight is taking him with all kinds of qualifiers... "Barrera will win IF HE BOXES..." or "If Barrera is focused..." or "if Pacquiao takes Barrera lightly..." etc. How about the things that DON'T need to be qualified?

Such as:

1 - Pacquiao already beat Barrera's ass in a DOMINANT performance.
2 - Pacquiao if anything has IMPROVED since their first fight.
3 - Barrera if anything is FURTHER from his prime than their first fight.

You hit the nail right on the head with this one... I would ammend no. 2 though to say that... if anything he has IMPROVED since their first fight and is DEFINETLY more in his prime then the first fight... but very well said. I made all those points to a buddy of mine who is working in China and e-mails are the only way we can really talk about boxing.
BrutalBodyShots
I've learned from my own experience that when predicting the winner of a fight if you have to use qualifiers for making your pick chances are you are reaching in making that pick.

I mean could the qualifiers happen? Sure, but they aren't favorable.

That's like saying if Klitschko fought Byrd again I'd pick Byrd because Wlad COULD blow out his knee in the first round. This is an extreme example, but same point - the chances of that happening aren't great so why not stick the the non-qualifiers (things we KNOW) and speculate as to the outcome based on those.

BrutalBodyShots
I've learned from my own experience that when predicting the winner of a fight if you have to use qualifiers for making your pick chances are you are reaching in making that pick.

That's like saying if Klitschko fought Byrd again I'd pick Byrd because Wlad COULD blow out his knee in the first round. This is an extreme example, but same point - the chances of that happening aren't great so why not stick the the non-qualifiers (things we KNOW) and speculate as to the outcome based on those.

BrutalBodyShots

torvix2000
Some pieces of qualifiers are happening. Pacquiao had some little troubles making 130. Previously, you could see him eating a lot in a restaurant and still make 128.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Oct 5 2007, 10:44 PM) [snapback]359987[/snapback]
Some pieces of qualifiers are happening. Pacquiao had some little troubles making 130. Previously, you could see him eating a lot in a restaurant and still make 128.

What's your source for this "troubles making 130?" He made the limit on his first try, did he not?

Pac isn't a big guy and like Mayweather has simply put on weight to fight bigger fights at higher divisions... he's not naturally big. The guy started fighting at 106 or 108 or some shit. 4 years ago Pac was 2 divisions lower at 122. I'd find it very hard to believe that he (or Barrera) had trouble making 130.

Kijis Konar
Combine Barrera's ring age with the fact that Pacman already whooped that ass easily and you have a recipe for disaster for MAB.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 5 2007, 11:18 PM) [snapback]359991[/snapback]
In terms of big fights, I think this might be the biggest one sided polls we have had for such a big fight.

I agree, nearly 80% taking Pacquiao... and as I pointed out earlier this might be the biggest big fight rematch we've had of such a one-sided fight the first time around. I can't think of many other one sided big fights that ended up happening again.

salvador
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Oct 4 2007, 02:28 PM) [snapback]359745[/snapback]
Imma gettin it. Those fuckin countdowns be suckin my money up come fight time.

laugh.gif
salvador
Does anyone know who's on the undercard?
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
its a pretty solid undercard tonight. Steve Forbes is going against Bojado, Yusef Mack is going against Librado Andrade, and Steven Luevano is taking on Antonio Davis. I think all those fights are going to be really good. Im finally deciding to get this card. All the articles and countdown shows get me sucked in. Barrera could have one last great performance left in him. He's proven time and time again not to count him out of a fight. It should be a good main event and a great fight card.
Kyle
treyes7123
Barrera got a pity vote from me.....it will take alot, but hopefully he can pull it out by leading with his head, low blows, and by hitting Manny when he's down, OH YEAH! .......... aggressive.gif

Remember where you heard it first!
X3_Bazooka_X3
I Have finally made up my mind in this fight, I am going with Barrera by way of a close decision, looking back at their first fight aside from the fires in big bear and the media rush regarding Barreras brain surgery aside from the NSAC sending him to doctors to get examined.
Barrera IMO didnt have exactly a full training camp to prepair properly for a fighter like Manny Pacquiao, and no this does not stem from the count down series its just reality, However the final reason why I pick Barrera is that first fight, knowing he did not get enough work done in the gym, knowing that he didnt spar as much as needed, and knowing Big Bear was on fire and he had to leave 3 weeks earlier than normal, it still took Manny 11 rounds to get Barrera out of there, and Barrera for his part though he did take a beating, he took just about everything that Manny was able to throw and he took them shots flush and still it took 11 rounds for Manny to get rid of a Barrera who was probably only at 60%.
I like Barrera in this fight, I think he wins a close decision probably drops Manny in this fight as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.