Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah vs. Carlos Maussa II
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
It's time for the rematch....Zab will end the "Judah Killer" once and for all.
The CEO
That's great news. You know better than anyone how Maussa loves to beat Judahs into submission.

Unlike some other gyms..........The ATL Dungeon ALWAYS welcome rematches....we take on all comers and never back down from a fight.....

Speaking of which...after this fight, Maussa fully expects Running Boy to untuck his tail from between his legs and take that long overdue beating he's been avoiding...
BigG
Zab is going to put a beating on Maussa. The Judah slaughtering will come to an end.
CyruS
Jimmy Jack Judah has Maussa this week. Maussa wont slaughter him regardless of his vast experience over the prospect.
BigG
C.E.O

I just want you to know that Maussa is finished. Zab back then was a crackhead. I mean, he lost to Wolfgang Georg Herel. Look at what he did to Herel in the rematch they had recently.

I don't give Maussa much of a chance against Judah in the rematch.

Then after Judah KO's Maussa...

It's gonna be Navarette-Zab Judah in a SUPERFIGHT.
The CEO
Even by the slightest chance that Zab gets lucky and wins this rematch, Maussa STILL Ked him AND the entire Judah Family TFO.

Carlos Maussa will NEVER be finished. He is Forever and Ever.

Amen.

BigG
The contract is signed ladies and gentlemen. The SUPERFIGHT rematch. Oct. 12.

The Judah killer, Carlos Maussa vs. the best Judah in the league, Zab Judah.

Judah has sent a message to Maussa

"yo maussa, we've both come a long way since our fight fool.....i'm better yo! knowhatimsayin!?! i will punish you yo! PUNISH you! its gonna be brutal!!!!!!!!!! i respect you for giving me a rematch! ima have to knock yo ass out! FOR TEAM JUDAH and BK yo, BROOOKLYYYYYYYYYN!!!!
The CEO
(Maussa responds via articulate interpreter)

"Yes, my son. I'm giving you another shot....and yes....I WANT you to be at your absolute best on Sunday...so that I may break your spirit to the point of you being on Suicide Watch. I'm going to pummel your midsection until you vomit your intestines. I will end you, Zab Judah. I am The Alpha and YOUR Omega."
BigG
Judah:

"yo, im happy...im playing dice wit da homies and da hoes back in bk, i got me a new grill yo, some ice, some new killa judah rimz, but im training my ass of for this fight knowhatimsayin'...maussa, u is done foo! im gonna send yo ass back to colombia fool...knahmean? YO IS BK in tha house or what!???!?!??! JUDHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! the judah clan is in full affect yo, maussa...after i beat yo ass, u can have yo rematch wit running man and beat his ass...knowhatimsayin?"
CyruS
How dare Maussa over look the southern Judah, Jimmy Jack Judah!
BigG
Zab would knock Jimmy Jack Judah unconcious. laugh.gif
The CEO
Southern Judahs...lol...how about some Korean and Ukrainian Judahs?

Kim Jong Judah

Boris Judah

laugh.gif
Blayde
Jab Judah is 10-5, people! He lost the title fight against Brittney Skye but he WILL become a big name. Possibly at 140 aggressive.gif

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 4 2007, 06:19 PM) [snapback]359728[/snapback]

Kim Jong Judah

Boris Judah

laugh.gif

All you have to do is create them smile.gif
Al Hata
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Oct 4 2007, 12:19 PM) [snapback]359728[/snapback]

Kim Jong Judah

Boris Judah

laugh.gif

laugh.gif Boris. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

BigG
LOL....

Hata, what happened to Jabari Judah? laugh.gif

Every fighter currently in the Chop gym is solid....except for him. laugh.gif

Blayde, Jab has knocked out my two top Welterweights....so bring his bitchass down to 140. Zab will tear his ass up
BigG
Judah "I want my grill man....knowhatimsayin? I want my grill....."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.