Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jeff Lacy with Golden Boy?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
Jeff Lacy signed with Golden Boy Promotions? Did I miss that announcement?

dntknw.gif

Man, that guy really fell off the face of the earth because I don't remember hearing anything about that...although admittedly I really haven't been keeping track of his career.
BigG
I believe his last fight on the Winky-Quartey undercard was co-promoted by GDP..
Lil-lightsout
I have not giving up on Lacy. He is still currently one of my favorites, hopefully he can get his career back on track.
Jayhawkman
Is his Rotator Cuff still messed up I remember hearing that he tore his RC during his last fight with Vitali Tsipko??
HaydelHammer
May he RIP!
Maxy
I heard he's fighting Manfredo next.
X3_Bazooka_X3
QUOTE(Fitz @ Oct 5 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]359974[/snapback]
I don't think he is ever going to be the same.

The same as what? up until he fought Calzaghe he hasnt fought but B and C Level fighters so in those fights of course he is going to look like a monster, but from Calzaghe on he has looked average at best, he is an exciting fighter I give him that, but I dont think Lacy is the goods I never did, I mean the warning shot should have been his close decision over Sheika from there I knew it was a matter of time before someone got him, and Joe was the man to do it.
I dont think his career is over but it does need a make over, perhaps he should find a new trainer who can better suite his style and impliment a game plan that works best for Lacy everytime he steps out I dont think the trainer he has is good enough to get him where he wants to be.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.