Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah has a message for Roland Navarette
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Zab Judah:

"cotto was on the downhill yo! if it was judah in there, you would've been KO...if we both win our next fights, its on. i can beat your punk azz yo. i dont play, im faster and i hit harder the cotto yo.....dont be fooled by my early career record, i was a crackhead then. i mean, i lost to wolfgang georg herel and maussa yo! now im in prime, knowhatimean?....roland navarette YOU are a bigger bitch then Running man, u know....im just givin u a warnin son..i dont play......u seen what i been doing to my opponents..ur time is running out...ima put u on fuckin retirement when i beat u son.....consider this a warning, FOO!!! BROOKLYN STAND UP!
CyruS
The Zab character is great laugh.gif
NickBarker
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 7 2007, 10:21 AM) [snapback]360310[/snapback]
Zab Judah:

"cotto was on the downhill yo! if it was judah in there, you would've been KO...if we both win our next fights, its on. i can beat your punk azz yo. i dont play, im faster and i hit harder the cotto yo.....dont be fooled by my early career record, i was a crackhead then. i mean, i lost to wolfgang georg herel and maussa yo! now im in prime, knowhatimean?....roland navarette YOU are a bigger bitch then Running man, u know....im just givin u a warnin son..i dont play......u seen what i been doing to my opponents..ur time is running out...ima put u on fuckin retirement when i beat u son.....consider this a warning, FOO!!! BROOKLYN STAND UP!

Schedule it.
BigG
It's on in 2 weeks.....WOOOOOO! another superfight.

Judah KO 2 is my pick.

Nick, you need to make more Navarette's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.