Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FANTASY BOXING 2008
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
hitman harding
5th round later this afternoon cool.gif
Byrd Man
Wait, hitman I just realized something....Edison Miranda was like 10th on the list I sent you last night, below some people who were picked AFTER me......what was up with that?

Not angry just asking.....
hitman harding
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 27 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]367221[/snapback]
Wait, hitman I just realized something....Edison Miranda was like 10th on the list I sent you last night, below some people who were picked AFTER me......what was up with that?

Me bad you can swap for the ding a ling Wilson if you want ?
hitman harding
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 27 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]367221[/snapback]

Me bad you can swap for the ding a ling Wilson if you want ?
Byrd Man
nah it's cool...just I guess take it from the top. lol There's actually a guy above him on that list.....can't pronounce the name. lol
Douchebag
I feel like an idiot for asking but how do add your fighters as sig when you post? I have been trying to do it all fucking day.
Byrd Man
click on "MY CONTROLS"

Then when that loads up you'll see your inbox and all. On the left side you'll see a column of options. Near the bottom it'll have one that says "EDIT SIGNATURE"

Do that, and then you can change whatever shows up in the sig. Then just "UPDATE SIGNATURE" and you're done.
Douchebag
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Nov 27 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]367226[/snapback]
I feel like an idiot for asking but how do add your fighters as sig when you post? I have been trying to do it all fucking day.

nevermind thanks byrd Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Byrd Man
I hate Jim Jones, by the way. lol I hate Dipset! Ironic considering my name, I know, I know.
CyruS
BirdMan of Cash Money Records > jim jones
Byrd Man
anyone>Jim Jones/Dipset
hitman harding
Five round
Bgv2.0 picks
BJ Flores
hitman harding
Big George89 picks
Paulie Malignaggi
hitman harding
Bazooka Limon picks
Victor Ortiz
hitman harding
Jack1000 picks
Felix Sturm
hitman harding
Rivado picks
Kevin Mitchell
BGv2.0
You picked Giovanni Lorenzo TWICE for me in the 3rd and 4th round!
hitman harding
Fitz picks
Joachim Alcine
hitman harding
Chi Town picks
Sultan Ibragimov
hitman harding
Cyrus picks
Ricardo Torres
hitman harding
Maxy picks
Malik Scott
hitman harding
Hitman Harding picks
Selcuk Aydin
hitman harding
Kyle picks
Kevin Johnson
hitman harding
Nick Barker picks
Abner Mares
hitman harding
The Conscience picks
Eric Estrada ? let me know if this is right*
hitman harding
Byrd man picks
Darnell Wilson
hitman harding
The Gretat Equalizer picks
Jose Luis Castillo
hitman harding
Mexicutioner picks
Z Gorres
hitman harding
Boxing Junkie picks
Shane Mosely
thats 5 down. I'll do maybe one more round tonight .
New lists please
Byrd Man
Hitman, you skipped a guy.....the guy that was between Daniel Ponce De Leon and Darnell.....please pick him next....I believe he's still available.
hitman harding
QUOTE(Byrd Man @ Nov 27 2007, 05:51 PM) [snapback]367255[/snapback]
Hitman, you skipped a guy.....the guy that was between Daniel Ponce De Leon and Darnell.....please pick him next....I believe he's still available.

Pm the name
Chi-Town
Can we get a complete list of all the fighters taken?? I know that would be a lot of work for you hitman so I'm proposing that everyone at least put your team in your sig so we know who's taken.
Douchebag
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 27 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]367249[/snapback]
The Conscience picks
Eric Estrada ? let me know if this is right*

He was next in order. But there are guys on my list that were available for awhile and other people just now got them. I don't really know how this works because this my first time doing this fantasy stuff.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 27 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]367256[/snapback]
Pm the name

done. He's first on that updated list.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Nov 27 2007, 05:56 PM) [snapback]367258[/snapback]
He was next in order. But there are guys on my list that were available for awhile and other people just now got them. I don't really know how this works because this my first time doing this fantasy stuff.

Guys the draft stops while i try to fix my mistake with The conscience picks. All picks taken are fixed but as i f***ed up his draft and being a fair Mod i'll do my best to make a consession or 2 for him.
HH
Chi-Town
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 27 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]367261[/snapback]
Guys the draft stops while i try to fix my mistake with The conscience picks. All picks taken are fixed but as i f***ed up his draft and being a fair Mod i'll do my best to make a consession or 2 for him.
HH

Fair enough...i have no issue with that
BGv2.0
To make it easier on Hitman....why don't we each post our list so far. During this break.

I've got

1.) Juan Diaz
2.) Jermain Taylor
3.) Giovanni Lorenzo
4.) Zsolt Erdei
5.) B.J. Flores
Byrd Man
um...yeah I got fucked too...um....I uh...was supposed to have had Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Ricky Hatton and ...um....Jason Litzau and they were all there on my picks....

okay I'm lying. laugh.gif
hitman harding
Guys I'm allowing The Conscience to pick 2 fighters from my team to replace 2 of his picks and a extra drop for the season.
I miss read his list and in a sporting gesture he can choose from
Lucian Bute
Chris John
Jean Pascal
Enzo Macernelli
Selcuk Aydin.

Or we can start the draft again?

It doesn't matter to me
Conscience let me know if this is cool
hitman harding
Or conscience you can change for any available fighters available or I can go back over the draft ?
Any one have a objection
hitman harding
The conscience
I'll be back on line around 9pm pacific time let me know what you want me to do
Rivado
FYI:

You can keep track of everyones draft choices and teams in general at this link:

FIGHTHYPE Fantasy Boxing 2007 Teams

ps if you want to personalize your teams name you can request it by pm any of the mods/refs or by mentioning it in any one of the fantasy league posts.
Rivado
oh yeah,

Good luck to all of you and thanks for playing!
hitman harding
Pick 2 guys from my team The conscience.
After that i get the next too picks
Beats starting over again. Everyone cool with this
Rivado
Now that is a bold move there, hitman.

I think TCon should instead be free to add and drop any 2 of HIS fighters for any available ones before we move on and without it costing the man.

Agreed?
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Rivado @ Nov 27 2007, 11:12 PM) [snapback]367298[/snapback]
Now that is a bold move there, hitman.

I think TCon should instead be free to add and drop any 2 of HIS fighters for any available ones before we move on and without it costing the man.

Agreed?

Yeah....what if Hitman picks someboy's that was next on their list....then that person pays for the mistake...

cannot do that.

Byrd Man
"You know what.....just f*ck the whole thing"

lol

seriously though, I'm not sure of why it's going down like this....dude gets two picks (okay) and then Hitman gets two picks? why don't conscience swap the guy(s) he doesn't want with a couple that he DOES want that have not been picked yet, and then just proceed as normal?
Rivado
^^That sounds about right unless Tcon picks up two of the fighters I want, of course.
Rivado
I call for a LIVE draft for the final 5 rounds.

Let's put it to a vote!
BGv2.0
OR....here's a bold suggestion. How about Everybody keeps who they currently have, including Hitman and Tcon we go on with the draft.....but Tcon gets a nice wad of start off points for the inconvience????

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.