hitman harding
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Nov 30 2007, 04:21 PM) [snapback]367818[/snapback]
David Haye and Shane Mosley

Both taken laugh.gif
BGv2.0
I still want to know a start date.
hitman harding
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 30 2007, 03:56 AM) [snapback]367750[/snapback]
Rivado.....basically you just said that you want to keep the as a 1-1-08 start date and that you made your picks accordingly....well it appears some of us did the same but under the impresseion it was going to start on 12-1-07....

Why did Hitman give that option? Why did we speed through a draft??

Is there any way to find middle ground on this?

Well i just asked as the interest level seems high and its all fun if we start early !!!. Hey my work is eating me up at the moment pl a draft isn't high on my too do list cray.gif
hitman harding
The conscience has no boxers available on his list ?
1 hour or i move on
Douchebag
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 30 2007, 03:57 PM) [snapback]367826[/snapback]
Both taken laugh.gif

Israel Vasquez, Bernard Hopkins, Winky Wright or Eric Estrada.

Go down the line from left to right and try to fill them. Thanx
hitman harding
The conscienc picks
Eric Estrada
hitman harding
Byrd man picks
Librado Andrade
hitman harding
The great equalizer picks
Leonila Miranda
hitman harding
Mexicutioner picks
Celastino Caballero
hitman harding
Boxing Junkie picks
Silence Mabuza
hitman harding
Last round
Boxing Junkie picks
Jhonny Gonzalez
hitman harding
Mexicutioner picks
Sidrenko
Douchebag
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Nov 30 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]367834[/snapback]
Israel Vasquez, Bernard Hopkins, Winky Wright or Eric Estrada.

Go down the line from left to right and try to fill them. Thanx

Fuck there all taken. Give me Demarcus Corley and Jaidon Corrington
hitman harding
The Great Equalizer
Vassiliy Jirov
Douchebag
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Nov 30 2007, 04:17 PM) [snapback]367847[/snapback]
Fuck there all taken. Give me Jaidon Corrington

hitman harding
The byrd man picks
Sechew Powell
hitman harding
conscience your pick
Douchebag
Jaidon Corrington
hitman harding
Give me Jaidon Corrington
Conscience picks
hitman harding
Nick Barker picks
Oleydong Sithsamerchai
hitman harding
Kyle picks
Sakio Bika
Chi-Town
Harding, I just PMed you a short list of fighters for my final pick in the event that I'm not online when my turn comes
hitman harding
Hitman Harding picks
Andre Dirrell
hitman harding
Maxy is up
hitman harding
Might be a while as his list is finished
BGv2.0
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 30 2007, 05:04 PM) [snapback]367831[/snapback]

Well i just asked as the interest level seems high and its all fun if we start early !!!. Hey my work is eating me up at the moment pl a draft isn't high on my too do list cray.gif

NONO....I understand what you are saying....but myself and a few others seemed to be under the impression that "starting early".....ACTUALLY meant starting league play.

There is an issue here of people's players fighting yet recieving no points for those fights....that's not going to fly.
At least not with me...

I just want to come to a happy middle ground that works for everybody, so I don't have to give up my team and can continue to play.

I still say allowing points to count for both players works fine. But....it's not up to me.

Chi-Town
Nice job stealing my pick Harding
Byrd Man
whew I missed the draft but I got my two that I wanted so....*middle fingers to everyone!*
hitman harding
QUOTE(Chi-Town @ Nov 30 2007, 06:03 PM) [snapback]367869[/snapback]
Nice job stealing my pick Harding

fuck.gif
I had him on my list anyway
Byrd Man
seriously....who's fucking with my team?
Thegreatequalizer
okay. i've got my team. now i need to figure out the rules. is there somewhere i can go to read them?
mexi-cutioner
yea can someone post the rules and how the points system works and eerything
Byrd Man
Mex, nice #10 pick!
mexi-cutioner
are u being serious or sarcastic i cant tell lol but yea i do think its a good #10 pick thumbsup_anim.gif
Rivado
Looks like we are waiting for

Maxy
Cyrus
Chi Town
Fitz
Rivado
Jack1000
Bazooka Limon
Biggeorge

and BGV2.0

to finalize the draft.

yay.

Maxy where are you?
Rivado
QUOTE(Thegreatequalizer @ Nov 30 2007, 05:27 PM) [snapback]367887[/snapback]
okay. i've got my team. now i need to figure out the rules. is there somewhere i can go to read them?

Working on it now but it will be good by go time.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(mexi-cutioner @ Nov 30 2007, 06:36 PM) [snapback]367891[/snapback]
are u being serious or sarcastic i cant tell lol but yea i do think its a good #10 pick thumbsup_anim.gif

ha ha

very serious. I liked that pick....
Boxingjunkie
Lets do this!!

Boxingjunkie
hitman harding
Guys
as per last year
Hitman Harding will be the scorer.
Rivado will take care of drops and adds plus trades.

Any suggestions on rule changes? Speak up if you have an idea

BGv2.0
The start date situation needs to be cleared up. That effects people's points.

I hold the last pick....but I will not do so until that is addressed....for the sake of whoever may take the team over, I want to extend that last pick to them.

If no mid ground is figured out on that issue...AND nobody can be found to take over the team, I'll make a final pick and freeze my team.

mexi-cutioner
I thoguht the start date was changed to Dec 1, 2007??
Rivado
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Nov 30 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]367910[/snapback]
The start date situation needs to be cleared up. That effects people's points.

I hold the last pick....but I will not do so until that is addressed....for the sake of whoever may take the team over, I want to extend that last pick to them.

If no mid ground is figured out on that issue...AND nobody can be found to take over the team, I'll make a final pick and freeze my team.

It looks like the season will start with the new year, BG. And if you decide to drop from the league we will not freeze your team but instead put it on the table and offer it to another poster. I would ask you as a fellow league member and Fighthyper that you continue with the league but in the event you decide not to I will have no choice but to call for restricting your participation in the 2009 league as well. Just stay with it man!
Rivado
Ok here are what the league rules and scoring should be like.

2008 Fantasy Boxing Rules and Scoring (Rough Draft)
BGv2.0
That is not a problem, as I will no longer be participating in the league after this incident. All I'm asking for in light of this is that the final pick be allowed for the person that will take over the team. In other words....find somebody quickly before the last pick comes up so you guys can move on.

I only suggested freezing it IF nobody could be found to take it over.

Rivado
Reconsider
BGv2.0
I cannot allow myself to simply look past a rostered fighter...fighting...yet earning me nothing....I cannot do that.

What you are asking me to do is just allow myself to not earn points, that I in some way have a right to....

Believe me....I was excited about this new season....and I TRUELY hate to give up my team....but on personal principal to myself...I will not go along with a system that cheats me out of fight points.

I KNOW I'm not alone in the fact that I based my team on a December 1st start, I know the start date was never made clear from the begining of the draft....and I feel that deserves consideration for myself and others that were under that assumption. I do not feel the final decesion was made in a fair way. I feel the solution is painfully simple and can be fixed in any regard as to any year it falls under, but all of this seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

You guys started this deal, it's your baby, run it how you see fit.

But I can't just go along with cheating myself...

I will be interested and take a peek in to see who's doing what, I enjoyed getting to know some of the new posters in this thread....but when I believe in something...I will not waiver......

Rivado....you've seem me enough on this site to know how I am...lol....

I'm not trying to be an ass about this....but I have to be true to myself.

I'm not angry, just dissapointed but if the final decesion has been made, you need to get another player to take over ASAP!
hitman harding
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 1 2007, 01:42 AM) [snapback]367919[/snapback]
I cannot allow myself to simply look past a rostered fighter...fighting...yet earning me nothing....I cannot do that.

What you are asking me to do is just allow myself to not earn points, that I in some way have a right to....

Believe me....I was excited about this new season....and I TRUELY hate to give up my team....but on personal principal to myself...I will not go along with a system that cheats me out of fight points.

I KNOW I'm not alone in the fact that I based my team on a December 1st start, I know the start date was never made clear from the begining of the draft....and I feel that deserves consideration for myself and others that were under that assumption. I do not feel the final decesion was made in a fair way. I feel the solution is painfully simple and can be fixed in any regard as to any year it falls under, but all of this seems to have fallen on deaf ears.

You guys started this deal, it's your baby, run it how you see fit.

But I can't just go along with cheating myself...

I will be interested and take a peek in to see who's doing what, I enjoyed getting to know some of the new posters in this thread....but when I believe in something...I will not waiver......

Rivado....you've seem me enough on this site to know how I am...lol....

I'm not trying to be an ass about this....but I have to be true to myself.

I'm not angry, just dissapointed but if the final decesion has been made, you need to get another player to take over ASAP!

Bgv2.0 If you want to change your Herbie Hide pick i'm fine with that.
But don't be a pussy. Be a man aggressive.gif
hitman harding
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Dec 1 2007, 01:23 AM) [snapback]367917[/snapback]
That is not a problem, as I will no longer be participating in the league after this incident. All I'm asking for in light of this is that the final pick be allowed for the person that will take over the team. In other words....find somebody quickly before the last pick comes up so you guys can move on.

I only suggested freezing it IF nobody could be found to take it over.

Hey you were the one that brought up the start date!!!
I named the thread 2008 draft laugh.gif we are still in 2007 so off course we start in 08 drag.gif Come on Bg i'll let you drop Herbie Hide for free if you stay in.
Don't make me beg
HH
mexi-cutioner
wen can i start to add/drop fighters??? there are a few minor changes i want to make
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.