Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Larry Holmes calls out "IRON"...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Lets get it on Cyrus. This is a classic matchup. Holmes needs a big win. He will BEAT Iron's ass. Step up.

CyruS
QUOTE(Sonny Cochran - 36 Chambers Lawyer)
At this current time Misssstaaahhhh Holmes, the currently incarcerated former Heavyweight Champion has found Allah and is trying to find his inner peace. He has no interest in the fight game at this time and is currently serving a 4 year sentence, although I am sure I can reduce it if the courts weren't so backed up with appeals. In any case, since I represent Iron, I formally decline your petition for a fighting match up. Good day mistaaahhh Holmes.
BigG
Larry Holmes: "Well tell Iron Holmes thinks he is a BITCH."
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif
Maxy
Iron is best off in jail. Lanky Maxy Gawn beat him easy and Iron CAN NEVER come back from that. Lanky was just a "twig" in Iron's eyes....Iron's just a 'never was' in Lanky's eyes....

Besides....IF Iron does come back he'll avoid the top opponents like the plague. So Holmes...there is no point in calling him out because he hasn't got the bottle to fight you.

laugh.gif
CyruS
Any fighter can come back in this game, just look at what the Prince did to Wexley.... laugh.gif

Iron's is by far the more exciting Heavyweight Champion than Lanky.
BigG
And Holmes will beat both your asses.
BigG
Holmes wants "Iron" as first defense of his title after he gets past Dark Heaven. Step up.
CyruS
What is this nonsense of first defense? the Holmes/Heaven winner only has ONE defense, and that is against TOS.
BigG
Holmes is still young...WHEN he schools dark heaven, he wants 1 easier defense before TOS....."Iron" or Riddick Bowe. TOS can either have any easy tune up or sit out.
BigG
Holmes is still young...WHEN he schools dark heaven, he wants 1 easier defense before TOS....."Iron" or Riddick Bowe. TOS can either have any easy tune up or sit out.
CyruS
So in otherwords.... what you are telling me, and everyone in the league is that.....

Holmes, who is the favorite to become the new World Heavyweight Champion, needs a tuneup....

for a Jr. Middleweight....

I see....

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Yes. laugh.gif

Holmes would like a tune up.. I wouldn't consider "Iron" or Bowe a tune up. But yes, we would like 1 fight before fighting TOS.

We will see what happens.

All I know is, TOS-Holmes will be ON in the next 2-3 weeks.

And Holmes will whoop TOS ass.
BigG
And for those who think dark heaven can beat Holmes, he won't.

I had my doubts about Tyson beating Dark Heaven....because he couldn't bang with Heaven on the inside but Holmes on the other hand will flat out beat the fuck out of him....

Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 22 2007, 02:08 PM) [snapback]361988[/snapback]
Yes. laugh.gif

Holmes would like a tune up.. I wouldn't consider "Iron" or Bowe a tune up. But yes, we would like 1 fight before fighting TOS.

We will see what happens.

All I know is, TOS-Holmes will be ON in the next 2-3 weeks.

And Holmes will whoop TOS ass.

How about Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn as a tune-up? He's having one last fight at 200Ibs (just needs an opponent) before moving to heavyweight and he's determined to get in the mix.
BigG
We will see what happens. If Roper (17-6-0) beats Kellerman, then we might consider him.

If Kellerman should beat him then we might go with Bowe, "Iron", or Gawn.

CyruS
TOS is getting straight jacked. He should have been fighting for the vacant title to begin with.

Holmes is dead.
BigG
But you never know. We'll see what happens. Holmes just might fight TOS after he beats Dark Heaven.
CyruS
As he should. November 4th, TOS has a date with the improbable.
BigG
One thing about Holmes is he NEVER ducks anyone.

Let's just hope TOS doesn't retire win or lose after the Holmes fight because Kellerman has always wanted to fight TOS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.