Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manny Pacquiao accepts Edwin Valero's challenge!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mexi-cutioner
http://www.philstar.com/index.php?Sports&a...pe=2&sec=30

According to mannypacquiao.ph, Manny Pacquiao has reported to a newspaper that he has accepted to fight KO artist Edwin Valero, possibly sometime in February. He's also considered other options, but as long as the money is right. I dont know about you guys but im pumped for this fight and hope that it goes down for sure, FOTY. What do u guys think???
Southeastpaw
WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really hope so. Pac is da man if he makes this fight. Not that he isn't the man already..
Funny thing, I love Pac's style and his level of competition, and he is a nice enough guy, I just want to see him get beat. I don't know why. Anyone else feel this way?
Nobudius
It's his fans that think he could knock out Godzilla.

And if you want to see clips of him losing, they may be available on youtube.
STANGMOZ
I just want to see Pac get hit by someone with faster hands than the boxers he has been fighting. & harder punching.Let's see how he handles it.

PAC going down in 2008.
BrutalBodyShots
Fun fact: Pacquiao has fought more rounds against just Morales and Barrera than Valero has fought for his entire pro career.

Southeastpaw
LOL. Exactly how many rounds has Valero even fought past the 1st?
AussieLad
QUOTE(Nobudius @ Oct 12 2007, 12:22 AM) [snapback]360882[/snapback]
It's his fans that think he could knock out Godzilla.

And if you want to see clips of him losing, they may be available on youtube.

What i want to see is his fight vs skinny hussein, in which he was knocked down and apparently given a loooong count.

Did anyone see the fight?
BigG
I watched that fight before. Pacquoa was knocked down by a jab and I don't think he was given a long count. At least from what I remember. I remember him smiling as he got up but it was a LEGIT knockdown by a stiff jab. But the ref was so BIAS it was disgusting to watch. It was a dirty brutal fight if I remember. Skinny held his own in there but he was clearly behind on points and this was against a pre-prime Pacman.

Hussein always had talent but he sucked against Larios
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 12 2007, 03:23 AM) [snapback]360921[/snapback]
I watched that fight before. Pacquoa was knocked down by a jab and I don't think he was given a long count. At least from what I remember. I remember him smiling as he got up but it was a LEGIT knockdown by a stiff jab. But the ref was so BIAS it was disgusting to watch. It was a dirty brutal fight if I remember. Skinny held his own in there but he was clearly behind on points and this was against a pre-prime Pacman.

Hussein always had talent but he sucked against Larios

I thought the fight was very close and could have gone either way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.