Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SMW Tournamet
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
The dominant champion, P4P rated Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn defends vs. Julius Long Jr.

Roy Jones Jr. (The Chop) vs. "Hardcore" Dexter Moore (ATL dungeon)
With Moore's suprise dominant win over an undefeated prospect from the 36 chambers, he gets in line for a title shot IF he can beat Roy Jones Jr.
Maxy
Deep Freeze is extremely angry at this time. He trained on strength with the intention of moving up in weight once he gained the ability point. However, after winning the fight he didn't gain ANY ability points! Whats that all about? I mean, now he's given up his title for NO reason. Man he's furious!

Oh and the same happened to Lanky. He too didn't gain an ability point. Is it a conspiracy or am I missing something?
Blayde
Maximum status is 18. So you must train intensively to change something about your fighters.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Oct 14 2007, 05:38 AM) [snapback]361214[/snapback]
Maximum status is 18. So you must train intensively to change something about your fighters.

Oh dear....thats bad news.
BigG
Wait I dont get this intensive training thing. If you train intensively for a certain ability point, you gain an extra point for that abiity, but lose one for another? Is that how it works?

If Deep Freeze doesnt want to give up his title he must move down in weight and fight his mandatory. I see him listed in the Light-Heavyweight division.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 14 2007, 09:49 AM) [snapback]361222[/snapback]
Wait I dont get this intensive training thing. If you train intensively for a certain ability point, you gain an extra point for that abiity, but lose one for another? Is that how it works?

If Deep Freeze doesnt want to give up his title he must move down in weight and fight his mandatory. I see him listed in the Light-Heavyweight division.

Yeah thats how it works....think it would be better if you you choose the ability you wanted to take it away from but oh well.

Deep Freeze is back at super middleweight and looking forward to fighting Julius Long Jnr.
CyruS
So that's why TOS didnt get any points in his last 2 fights...... shit.... laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 14 2007, 05:00 AM) [snapback]361208[/snapback]
The dominant champion, P4P rated Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn defends vs. Julius Long Jr.

Roy Jones Jr. (The Chop) vs. "Hardcore" Dexter Moore (ATL dungeon)
With Moore's suprise dominant win over an undefeated prospect from the 36 chambers, he gets in line for a title shot IF he can beat Roy Jones Jr.

Thank you. Yes.

Moore beat that shit outta that guy. Had that boy so scared he was covering up the first few rounds.

laugh.gif

CyruS
Moore got lucky. And now..... now YIM is really that... yes hes mad.
The CEO
Not lucky. I found the formula.

If anyone wants to know how to beat TOS, hollatchaboy.

laugh.gif

CyruS
You mean the same gameplan that Soup Bone used against TOS? laugh.gif
The CEO
Nooooo...not that one....I fucked up with that plan. I failed him as a trainer that fight.

I'm willing to bet money via PayPal that if TOS faces Soup Bone ever again...Soup Bone knocks him straight the fuck out.

a friendly bet...say 10 bucks.

We can call it "2 Routes for The Knockout"...laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.