Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Ghusson-Butkiss II World Light Heavyweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday October 21st 2007, is a big big rematch for the Light Heavyweight Championship.

The Current Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World Jeff "The Genesis" Ghusson (17-1-0 7KOs) makes the 8th defense of the Light Heavyweight Championship against the Former Light Heavyweight Champion and the only man to beat Ghusson, Richard "Dick" Butkiss (15-3-1 9KOs) (under management from Don)

Jeff Ghusson Career Highlights :

W KO 12, W UD 12 Larry Johnson - Quality win over the former Light Heavyweight Champion
W UD 12 Lebron "The Wizard" Puba - For the Light Heavyweight Championship
W KO 10 Timberwolf Johnson - Quality win over the former Light Heavyweight Champion
W KO 12 Briana Banks - Quality win over the contender
W UD 12 Roy Jones Jr. - Quality win over the contender

-----------------------------------------

Richard Butkiss Career Highlights : (all managed by Don)

W MD 12 Larry Johnson - Quality win
W TKO 6 Sam Kellerman @ Cruiserweight
W UD 12 Jeff Ghusson - Gave the only defeat to the current Light Heavyweight Champion
W KO 8 Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney - For The Light Heavyweight Title over the previously Undefeated Tunney

------------------------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!
Al Hata

Huge fight. Larry and Jim are gonna be calling this one, live from AC.
Blayde
Both men have also beaten Jean Pascal what is a solid accomplishment.

Gotta go with Ghusson in this one.
BigG
I'm picking Ghusson by razor sharp decision...
Maxy
Jeff "The Genesis" Ghusson will take this by clear decision - 116-112 on all 3 cards.

Massive fight.
CyruS
All you bums that picked Ghusson better apologize! Where is Don at? Don! It's celebration time! I'm the first man to take the fighters you gave away and turn him into a World Champion (again)

cool.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 21 2007, 11:09 AM) [snapback]361847[/snapback]
All you bums that picked Ghusson better apologize! Where is Don at? Don! It's celebration time! I'm the first man to take the fighters you gave away and turn him into a World Champion (again)

cool.gif

Terrence Tunney watched the fight on a TV monitor and was overheard as saying "I don't wan't nothing to do with Butkiss!"
BigG
Not true. I turned Nonito Donaire into a world champion for a while.
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 21 2007, 12:28 PM) [snapback]361853[/snapback]
Not true. I turned Nonito Donaire into a world champion for a while.

Oh yeah....

well.....

who cares, it's celebration time! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.