Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike Tyson (14-1-0, 14 KO's) vs. dark heaven (17-4-0 17 KO's)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
This is a SUPERFIGHT.....winner gets a shot at Lanky Gawn.

Tyson will be trying a completely new fight plan for this fight.
CyruS
Tyson by KO. All you have to do is look at Dark Heaven's history and see his fight with someone of similar stature.
BigG
Yes, thank you Cyrus...BUT I think Heaven has improved since then....it seems like his strenght, agility have improved since then. I will be trying out something new for this.

And Maxy, like I said, your boy Lanky has enstablished himself a legend. I perosnally wanna wait until Tyson is 18-1-0 but it's already signed. Tyson has a LEGIT shot to pull of the win against Lanky. I'm confident he will win that fight by stoppage or decision.

This dark heaven fight is actually the toughest fight for Tyson....Tyson actually might get stopped
The CEO
It could go either way.

I'll take Tyson though....
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 16 2007, 05:47 PM) [snapback]361407[/snapback]
Tyson by KO. All you have to do is look at Dark Heaven's history and see his fight with someone of similar stature.

Ill simply believe ya. But an interesting fight, no doubt.
BigG
I actually don't know how I'll beat dark heaven. I'm not sure if Tyson can bang with him on the inside..
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 16 2007, 04:32 PM) [snapback]361444[/snapback]
I actually don't know how I'll beat dark heaven. I'm not sure if Tyson can bang with him on the inside..

This statement has annoyed Lanky Gawn. He has now decided to retire after his next fight.....but the clause is he will come back immediately if Tyson beats Edge...

So Tyson-Lanky is still on....unless.
CyruS
QUOTE(Sonny Cochran - 36 Chambers Lawyer)
*looks at Lanky Gawn* dry.gif
BigG
Tyson is not interested in a edge fight. He would rather fight another top 5 heavyweight, like James Roper if Lanky wants to retire.
Maxy
I think Lanky Gawn must be punch drunk.

Edge? Dark Heaven? Um...

focus.gif
BigG
Tyson gets stopped in 10! That loss hurt. Mike was my boy. Larry Holmes will have to avenge him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.