Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silence Mabuza want's Gerry Penalosa
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Now THIS would be a hell of a fight. To be honest, I'd prefer to see this fight first before Penalosa faces De Leon. I would take Gerry to beat Mabuza.
Mean Mister Mustard
You would pick Penalosa to beat Sam Peter. So just to piss you off, Mabuza KO 1.
BigG
laugh.gif

I just really think Gerry is a good fighter. Good defense, good power, good handspeed, good counter-puncher, smart fighter....but I would not be surprised if Mabuza won a decision.
JD
FYI

Silence Mabuza handles Gerry Penalosa.
Mean Mister Mustard
You on the other hand, believe that Mabuza could outbox Floyd Mayweather, so just to piss you off I pick Penalosa to win a UD.
JD
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Oct 16 2007, 07:25 PM) [snapback]361455[/snapback]
You on the other hand, believe that Mabuza could outbox Floyd Mayweather, so just to piss you off I pick Penalosa to win a UD.

If Floyd hurts his hands, I give Mabuza a real shot.
Southeastpaw
This is a fight I think Mabuza can win. I can understand why Silence wants this fight at this point in time.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(JD @ Oct 16 2007, 07:34 PM) [snapback]361456[/snapback]

LOL.
BigG
If this fight ever pushes through, me and JD will have to sig bet.
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(JD @ Oct 16 2007, 07:34 PM) [snapback]361456[/snapback]

That's one hell of a qualifier. LOL.

Snoop
African Spice!
torvix2000
Peņalosa via UD.
BigG
Gerry is not interested in Mabuza. He only wants the De Leon rematch.

There are 2 possible dates for the De Leon rematch. 1: Undercard of Mayweather-Hatton on december. Or in the Philippines sometime in February.
JD
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 17 2007, 02:44 PM) [snapback]361521[/snapback]
Gerry is not interested in Mabuza. He only wants the De Leon rematch.

There are 2 possible dates for the De Leon rematch. 1: Undercard of Mayweather-Hatton on december. Or in the Philippines sometime in February.

Gerry is a pussy. He knows better.
BigG
If Gerry wanted to, he would take the african spice Mabuza to school. WAR Gerry.
JD
Too bad Penalosa is too much of a poo-sah for us to find out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.