Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gomez v. Tackie Tonight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
NickBarker
I'm not sure if I'll be watching this one live, but I'll definitely record it. Gomez is both crowd pleasing and a seemingly genuine, good guy. If he wins, I imagine that the fight with JCC, Jr. will come off sometime next year. That's something that I want to see; it will be a good test for both of them and see if either has the stuff to be a legitimate contender around 147-154.

As for Mora, I hope he gets KTFO.
Elijah
Hahhaha me too about Mora!

Don't forget Mora is on ESPN Classic at 6pm PT and Gomez is on ESPN at 7pm PT.
BigG
Yeah same here....I hope Mora does get KTFO.

Gomez-Tackie should be a good entertaining fight.
Southeastpaw
I forgot to put Mora on my hate list in the other thread. Mora is a hated guy, that is fo sho.

Wasn't Mora supposed to fight Ouma? any1 know what ever happened wit dat?

BTW, nice to see ya around Nick. It's been a minute.
flazi
mora sucks. how many low blows did he throw in that fight? like 5 a round.
Snoop
LOL @ Mora being the undercard to Gomez. Didn't he WIN the Contender? Fucking POS.
BigG
Moras should've fought Taylor when had the chance. I still hope he gets KTFO
BrutalBodyShots
I think it's about time for Tackie to hang em up.

The guy is nothing more than a gatekeeper at this point and has no chance of ever being a top 10 guy. Look at his 3 biggest fights... in those fights (all back to back) he is lucky if he won 3 total rounds out of the 36 that he fought. The question is who is going to be the first guy to be able to knock Tackie out? He's taken a LOT of shots throughout his career. About the only word I can think of that desribes Tackie is "durable" but it's only a matter of time before that goes away as well.

Southeastpaw
On the telecast they were saying it is harder to miss Tackie than to hit him. lol. I actually thought that Tackie gave Gomez a tough fight. I thought it was pretty close.
NickBarker
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Oct 16 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]361462[/snapback]
I forgot to put Mora on my hate list in the other thread. Mora is a hated guy, that is fo sho.

Wasn't Mora supposed to fight Ouma? any1 know what ever happened wit dat?

BTW, nice to see ya around Nick. It's been a minute.

Thanks, Southeast. I've been busier than I would like and am going to try and be around more often.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.