Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lennox Lewis bitch slaps Tito Ortiz
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Donald Trump has a new version of The Apprentice filming this week in New York and there's a rumor floating around that Lennox Lewis and UFC star Tito Ortiz got into a shoving match, and that Lewis slapped Ortiz to the ground hard during filming, whereby Tito either refused to, or was unable to, fight back.

Anybody from New York heard about this? Funny shit if it's true.
AussieLad
It would be funny to see

L.L is huge man
stateofthegame
Tito is killing the MMA street fighting myth. You know the one about how bad a talented MMA guy is on the street. Remember a couple of years ago he got beat down in England by Lee Murray in the street.
mrchrissanchez
QUOTE(stateofthegame @ Oct 20 2007, 12:38 AM) [snapback]361679[/snapback]
Tito is killing the MMA street fighting myth. You know the one about how bad a talented MMA guy is on the street. Remember a couple of years ago he got beat down in England by Lee Murray in the street.

mann lennox lewis DID beat one of da baddest men on da planet... MIKE TYSON
BigG
Lewis would put Ortiz in the hospital with 1 right hand.
NickBarker
Lennox is such a quiet fellow. I wonder what instigated it. I imagine that Ortiz probably had more to do with it.
STEVENSKI
Toto would be hospitalised if Lewis looked sideways at him let alone cracked him.
Warlord
QUOTE(NickBarker @ Oct 20 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]361757[/snapback]
Lennox is such a quiet fellow. I wonder what instigated it. I imagine that Ortiz probably had more to do with it.

Tito is a real bitch. I think even Jesus would slap him if he had to spend any considerable time with the guy. I'm quite sure Lennox had every right to slap the guy and shove him to the ground. And of course, Tito being the bitch he is, took every minute of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.