Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah suffers devastating loss to McPheerson
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Now Zab is done. laugh.gif

Zab will face the undefeated Mayweather in what will be his LAST fight.

Now Maussa, Cotto, and Zab are shot.

Damn, this week was very bad for my gym..

Tyson, Judah, Johnson getting KO'd. Norris losing again.

The only guys I have left are Gorres, Guzman, Holmes, Montiel.

Zab will retire but has also said that if other gyms want to pick him up, he might consider it.
The CEO
The Finisher feels bad for what he did to young Judah, but he had to take care of business. He would do the same to Navarette and maybe even Patrick if he used that plan we used last night.

Matter of fact, McPheerson switched divisions with Maussa....he's going for the gold at Super Light, and Maussa is at Light looking for redemption against the TRULY shot Cotto...

BigG
The Finisher unfortunately for you C.E.O will get his ass whooped vs. Flashy Jackson...a guy that makes EVERYBODY look bad. He almost beat Navarette.
BigG
Judah has apprently changed his mind.

"fuck that yo, i aint never gon lost like that again, after this mayweather fight, im moving up in weight yo back to 140!!!!!!!! i be draining myself to make weight ANYWAY yo! i want mcpheerson in a rematch! i aint gon retire yet u know why? cuz im the best P4P, Ima legend, ima the fastest, the flashiest, the most skilled! WHAT!?!?!!? Mcpheerson, u surprised me bitch, but im coming for u knowhtimsayin? IM DA BEST! JUUUUDAH! BK! YO PEACE!"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.