Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Touch of SleeP's Last Fight!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Touch oF SleeP has announced he has signed on the dotted line to face the winner of Holmes-Heaven for The World HEAVYWEIGHT Championship. The TOS-Holmes/Heaven fight will take place on November 4th, 2007.

It will be his last fight.

Discuss.
BigG
Holmes will gladly retire TOS after he beats up heaven.
Blayde
Very sad ... I see TOS getting knocked out trying to work the body against a much stronger opponent. TOS could have ruled 175.
Maxy
A wasted end to what was shaping up to be a fantastic career. TOS could, as Blayde said, dominated at 175 but he was badly managed and ate his way to Cruiserweight.

Whilst Lanky Gawn reigned at heavy, TOS boxed one bum after another at Cruiserweight, never daring to even whisper Gawns name. Now that Gawn has retired TOS suddenly see's a route to the biggest prize of them all.

It COULD happen. He COULD win it. BUT, and it really is a big BUT...he wouldn't have beaten the real champion AND he skipped fighting for the Cruiserweight crown just as he skipped fighting for the middleweight crown.

His achievements are fabulous. No getting away from that BUT he avoided Wexley Gawn and now seems to be avoiding the genuine fighters at Cruiserweight, hoping he can get lucky by fighting the winner of Heaven and Holmes.

Disappointing.

Meanwhile, upon hearing the news, Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn questioned the right of Holmes fighting for the title and claimed that he should have got the shot. Lipstick feels he is being ducked by everybody, none moreso than TOS whom he has frequently called out.

Lanky Gawn simply said "If TOS takes the heavyweight title and then refuses to box me he will have lost all his credibilty. Every last drop of it."
BigG
Holmes has EARNED his shot at heavyweight....with wins over Giant Man, Garnett (who beat dark heaven), Monte "Where My Money", and Marvin Shabazz...

And Holmes will destroy Dark Heaven and retire TOS.

TOS is really biting off more then he can chew with Holmes.
CyruS
You can spin the Middleweight tale as much as you want but facts are facts. TOS was #1 contender for almost a month at Middleweight and Wexley never gave him a shot. TOS saw a chance to fight for the Super Middleweight Title and took it. Plain and Simple, Wexley ducked TOS. The Cruiserweight campaign that you say TOS has fought nothing but bums, but incase you haven't noticed, his last bunch of cruiserweight fights has been against top contenders who just fought for the title, or fought for the title right after TOS got done with them. TOS wiped out Alexeev who should have won the cruiserweight title to begin with! As far as Lipstick, he never beat anybody, he's a never was. Lanky Gawn isn't allowed to talk anymore, he's retired.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 21 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]361881[/snapback]
Lanky Gawn isn't allowed to talk anymore, he's retired.

Haha, love that quote.

Cyrus....if you win the title you've got to defend in the biggest fight ever against Lanky.
CyruS
laugh.gif thought it was pretty funny myself laugh.gif

One step at a time there Maxy, we have to see if TOS can lift this title or not first before we can get Sonny Cochran on the case.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 21 2007, 12:38 PM) [snapback]361889[/snapback]
laugh.gif thought it was pretty funny myself laugh.gif

One step at a time there Maxy, we have to see if TOS can lift this title or not first before we can get Sonny Cochran on the case.

I'll be in the front row cheering for TOS to get the victory. Nothing, I mean NOTHING is BIGGER than TOS VS Lanky Gawn!

Sonny Cochran's phone is engaged at the minute....plenty of time. Lets let Holmes and Heaven box for the paper title. laugh.gif
BigG
Holmes will spoil this fight when he whips up TOS.

Holmes is the MAN at heavyweight with Lanky Gawn gone.
CyruS
laugh.gif @ TOS announcing to fight for the World Heavyweight Title being bigger news than Holmes-Heaven Vacant World Heavyweight Title Fight itself.

Holmes is going to have a big chip on his shoulder, he's got fire in his eyes now.
Maxy
Even if the winner of Holmes-Heaven beats TOS....the spectre of Lanky Gawn will hang over them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.