Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been getting emails from Winky Wright...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Warlord
1.) I've been away from the boards for a long time (too long.)

2.) I've recently been receiving emails from lame ass Winky "The Wankster" Wright. They're usually just little shit mails telling me to check out his new website updates or vid updates or some shit like that. But uh, newsflash, I hate your guts Winky. Any guys who have been regulars on this site know how critical I've been of Wright throughout his career. I've called him everything from over-rated to pure out garbage. I've also called him some less savory names not so polite as the ones already mentioned here today.

What I'd like to know is where or how an insignificant turd like Winky got the email address of someone obviously as important and high-up as myself. (J/K for all you humorless bastards out there who are ready to go to war with your keyboards.) Seriously though, where does the Wankster get off inviting nonfans to visit his website? And how the hell is he getting their email addresses? I don't visit Winky's site. I didn't even know the bastard had one. I don't do web searches on him. I don't even read his interviews. How he would/could get my email address, and worse, actually proceed to email me with some trivial site updates is truly disturbing and baffling at the same time. I'm perplexd, and just thought I'd share it with you fine people.

Has anyone else received any letters or emails from this boxer by day, cyber stalker by night?
woooooo
Yea, I got some too.

One about some dumb ass website, and another one about him signing some indie punk rock band.

Weird shit.
Jack 1000
Got the first and deleted it. Got the second and reported it as Spam. It might be a mailing list thing. Hype or anyone else, if this is legit I apologize. But I just don't have the time to read bulk mail. For best security I have been ignoring them.

Jack
STEVENSKI
Just for you Warlord

BigG
Yup I got an emial from Winky about some indie rock band.

Chi-Town
Goddamn guys, its just marketing...calm down.
singletrack
Winky has to shave his forehead.
Southeastpaw
Damn! I feel like shit. I have gotten no emails from the wankster what-so-ever. I don't care for the guy, but I'd still like some love. sad.gif
stateofthegame
I get them all the time. I got some video e-mail which is funny because with Dial-up I'll never be able to view that message.
Warlord
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Oct 22 2007, 05:16 PM) [snapback]362017[/snapback]
Damn! I feel like shit. I have gotten no emails from the wankster what-so-ever. I don't care for the guy, but I'd still like some love. sad.gif

I'll pass the word along the next time the cunt sends me a message about his newest update. I tried labeling his shit as spam a hundred times, but like a true cockroach the bastard somehow keeps on getting through.

I blame Greg Leon for this. I don't care if it's his fault or not, I still blame him. Someone get Hasim Rahman on the line, I think Gregory needs to be slapped again.
Chi-Town
QUOTE(Warlord @ Oct 23 2007, 02:48 AM) [snapback]362061[/snapback]
I'll pass the word along the next time the cunt sends me a message about his newest update. I tried labeling his shit as spam a hundred times, but like a true cockroach the bastard somehow keeps on getting through.

I blame Greg Leon for this. I don't care if it's his fault or not, I still blame him. Someone get Hasim Rahman on the line, I think Gregory needs to be slapped again.

Rahman slapped Greg??
Warlord
Actually, Rahman kind of choked Greg out. I heard it from someone who was there. I don't want to mention names, because it'll just stir shit up around here again. Rest assured though, Gregory WAS abused, and that's the most important thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.