Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Let's see Maxy Gawn vs. Ricahrd Butkiss II...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Time to step up.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 26 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]362429[/snapback]
Time to step up.

Deep Freeze is of course the last man to beat Butkiss and would have been happy to give him another shot if Richard had stayed at super-middleweight. It was looking like a rematch would indeed happen BUT when Butkiss joined the 36 cowards, ahem, I mean Chambers gym, he ran back up to light heavyweight.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn still has work to do at super-middle where he is enjoying his second reign as champion and has no intention of fighting at a higher weight.
BigG
I think Butkiss has the only real shot to beat Maxy. Maxy Gawn has basically cleaned out Super-Mdidleweight (except for Roy Jones Jr. though).
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Oct 26 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]362432[/snapback]
Deep Freeze is of course the last man to beat Butkiss and would have been happy to give him another shot if Richard had stayed at super-middleweight. It was looking like a rematch would indeed happen BUT when Butkiss joined the 36 cowards, ahem, I mean Chambers gym, he ran back up to light heavyweight.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn still has work to do at super-middle where he is enjoying his second reign as champion and has no intention of fighting at a higher weight.

Cowards? The fighters in the 36 chambers actually fight and not run their twig ass around the ring winning on points! When I got Butkiss, Butkiss didn't even belong at Super Middleweight, he was overweight. I put him right back where he belonged at Light Heavyweight, and as you can see with his World Light Heavyweight Title win, it was the right move. You on the other hand will get Harold Angus a fixed Crusierweight title win. YEAH, I SAID IT!

damn twig bastards! laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 27 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]362520[/snapback]
Cowards? The fighters in the 36 chambers actually fight and not run their twig ass around the ring winning on points! When I got Butkiss, Butkiss didn't even belong at Super Middleweight, he was overweight. I put him right back where he belonged at Light Heavyweight, and as you can see with his World Light Heavyweight Title win, it was the right move. You on the other hand will get Harold Angus a fixed Crusierweight title win. YEAH, I SAID IT!

damn twig bastards! laugh.gif

Fixed?

Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn will use the same fight plan he has used in his last 9 fights. He has won his last 9 fights. Angus is using an experimental fight plan, which has mixed results in my gym. Whoever wins it will all be legit.

Promise.

laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif

Good stuff.
Blayde
QUOTE(Maxy @ Oct 27 2007, 08:35 PM) [snapback]362522[/snapback]
Fixed?

Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn will use the same fight plan he has used in his last 9 fights. He has won his last 9 fights. Angus is using an experimental fight plan, which has mixed results in my gym. Whoever wins it will all be legit.

Promise.

laugh.gif

Interesting ... If Harold wins, Deep Freeze wont have an easy time when his first opponent will do exactly what Angus did.
Maxy
QUOTE(Blayde @ Oct 27 2007, 02:23 PM) [snapback]362526[/snapback]
Interesting ... If Harold wins, Deep Freeze wont have an easy time when his first opponent will do exactly what Angus did.

Blayde, you and me both know how to beat these guys. BUT, Deep Freeze and Ice Cream possess different abilities. Honest.
Maxy
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is officially the worlds most boring champion.
CyruS
You have the most boring champions period. laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 28 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]362619[/snapback]
You have the most boring champions period. laugh.gif

Cheers for that mate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.