Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zab Judah
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
"yo, i got my ass whooped against floyd, but he a fucking bum man! ill knock him out next time. but listen yo, word in the street is that zab is shot! what the fuck is that yo! im aint shot! im p4p the fuckin BEST!!!!!!!!!"

"maussa, ima give ya credit for you motherfucka...rock beat me up in the gym..i thought was gonna be too much for yo ass! but you pulled through! whatever dey say' WE BOTH LEGENDS in this muhfuckin sport knowhatimsayin'! LEGENDS MUHFUCKA, LEGENDS!!!! we gon fight after these tuneups knahmean? the rematch needs to happen! im still gonna knock yo motherfuckin ass back to colombia, knahmean! JDUAH WHAT! BK IN THA HOUSE"

laugh.gif
CyruS
Not again.......

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Zab is the ultimate. He will never go away.
CyruS
How many beatings is it going to take? laugh.gif
BigG
Beatings? Cotto, Maussa, and Running Man did not give Zab beatings. Against Cotto and maussa, Zab just got caught.

Zab was having weight problems for the McPheerson fight and was caught hitting the pipe before the match by his corneman. laugh.gif

What Zab did to the excellent Mike Taylor 2/3 times was a beating. What he did to Buddy McGirt was a beating. And what he did to hearns, Wolfgang Herel, and his brother Jabdiel were beatings.

Judah is still the best and like Giant Man, he will never go away. laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Oct 28 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]362661[/snapback]
Zab was having weight problems for the McPheerson fight and was caught hitting the pipe before the match by his corneman. laugh.gif

Judah is still the best and like Giant Man, he will never go away. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Judah is on the pipe, and Maussa is on chemo.

What a league...laugh.gif

and for what it's worth, G....Maussa's son, Zab Judah, IS a legend.

thumbsup_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.