Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Larry Holmes - Touch oF SleeP World Heavyweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday November 4th 2007, is one of the biggest fights in the history of the Heavyweight Division. This Fight is the most HISTORIC fight in the history of the Heavyweight Division. Can a former Jr. Middleweight win the World Heavyweight Championship?

The Undefeated and newly crowned World heavyweight Champion, Larry Holmes (12-0-0 4KOs) makes the first defense of his newly won title against the #1 Pound For Pound Fighter In The World Today, The Former Jr. Middleweight, Super Middleweight and Light Heavyweight World Champion, The Undefeated Cyrus "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS (22-0-0 14KOs)

History will be made on November 4th in regards to Touch oF SleeP. Will the Former Jr. Middleweight become World Heavyweight Champion? Or will his Zero FINALLY disappear?

Larry Holmes Career Highlights :

W KO 2 CyruS "Giant Man" ViruS
W UD 12 Kevin Garnett
W UD 12 dark heaven - For the Vacant World Heavyweight Championship

-----------------------------------------

Touch oF SleeP Career Highlights :

W UD 12 "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas - For the Jr. Middleweight Championship
W UD 12 "Prince" Malik Abu-husson
W UD 12 Yusaf Mack - For the Super Middleweight Championship
W UD 12 Michelle Thorne
W KO 11 Richard "Dick" Butkiss - For the Light Heavyweight Championship
W TKO 1 National Velvet
W UD 12 Aleksander Alexeev

------------------------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS ON HISTORY PEOPLE!!!
CyruS
TOS will be giving up 8 inches and atleast 24 lbs. in this fight. Largest height difference he has ever come up against.
Maxy
I feel Holmes has all the necessary tools to beat TOS. His height is a big advantage. I think he'll win a clear unanimous decision.
BigG
Press Conference:

Larry Holmes:

"First of all, I'd like to thank my promoter, Don King for setting this up. TOS has been a great fighter. He's been P4P the best. But he knew what he was up against when he signed to fight me. I respect him but when we in that ring it's gonna be a one-sided beating. TOS is biting more then he chew. I'm not only going to beat TOS, I will PUNISH him and send him back to the cruiserweight division. He's due for a loss. It's time."
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Former Super Middleweight & Former Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Let me tell you people something, Larry Holmes is a big piece of trash. Come this sunday his ass belongs to Touch oF SleeP. Ima whip his ass in front of the world and all the people that bought the PPV, all the people that bought the tickets to sell out the arena are gonna witness history! You gonna witness the crowning of a NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! GET READY FOR HISTORY SUCKAS! LARRY HOLMES YOU GOIN DOWN AS THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP THAT LOST HIS TITLE TO A JR. MIDDLEWEIGHT! THAT WILL BE YOUR CAREER HIGHLIGHT SUCKA!
BigG
Larry Holmes *Grabs the mic*

"Let me tell you something TOS, these dudes you been beating lately...Alexeev? Nation Velvet? Joe Louis? Tyrone Sloan? You KNOW these bums are not even CLOSE to my level. Like I said when, TOS signed to fight me, he knew what he was going up against. He ain't going up against Tyrone Sloan....he ain't going up against Butkiss....or VARGAS...or Super.....he's going up against the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world. I will punish TOS and he will retire or move down in weight."
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Former Light Heavyweight & Former Super Middleweight & Former Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
Let me tell you somethin sucka! You ain't on MY level period! I am a god among men! And come this sunday sucka, you gon feel it, you gon feel that pain! You gon feel the tears when you look around the arena and realize you just went down in history as the man that lost the Heavyweight Title to a Jr. Middleweight. You think you hot cuz you beat Dark Heaven? My man Iron knocked him out ages ago! Ima get you sucka! Shine my belt up real nice, its comin to me! HISTORY WILL BE MADE! After I beat you, you gonna second guess yoself for the rest of yo life! You might retire or throw yo self off a bridge!
BigG
Larry Holmes

"You know damn well that Heaven is better now then when "Iron" beat him way back. BTW, your boy "Iron" was too scared to come get his ass whooped against me. TOS, my man, YOU will go down in the history books as the fat old great fighter then bit of more then he could chew when he went up against Larry Holmes. I will punish TOS in front of the whole world.
CyruS
Iron scared? Iron is in jail! You askin for a beatin sucka. I was gonna take it easy on you and let you go through the fight without much punishment, but now Ima outbox you so bad you think you would be watchin a replay of Whitaker-Chavez. Its over for you! GET MY BELT READY! YOU GON GET IT SUCKA!
BigG
Larry Holmes:

"TOS,, let's have a good fight. I'm keeping my titles. Don't worry, there will be no shame in losing to a young Heavyweight like me"

*Holmes & TOS stare each other down and Larry gives him a mean staredown and tells TOS.."It's over for you..."*
CyruS
*Smacks the shit out of Holmes* I dun give a fuck how tall you are, ima fuck you up for real sucka!
BigG
*Larry throws a punch but is quickly held back by security and his team....."Your done TOS....I'm gonna punish you real bad*.
CyruS
You ain't punishing nobody sucka! *TOS flips off Holmes and Holmes entourage* NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP! NEW CHAMP!
The CEO
laugh.gif

Good stuff.

but I gotta keep it real with you, CyruS...TOS shouldn't have slapped Larry Holmes.

That was a critical error.

Holmes KO deep waters

CyruS
Holmes KO!?

I have to remind you all, TOS has never been knocked out, never been knocked DOWN, never been HURT! Never lost a tooth, never been cut.

He's never run out of gas in a fight.

TOS will bitch slap Holmes through out the press conferences around the country and TOS will bitch slap Holmes when they meet in the middle of the ring in the pre-fight instructions and TOS will bitch slap Holmes all around the ring during.

TOS is fighting a giant, but TOS has the skills to pay the bills.

BigG
Jim Lampley asked Holmes about the slapping incident and Holmes replied "TOS made this personal when he did that. I'm telling you, I'm gonna make a statement in this fight. All these Heavyweights out there can't beat me. TOS knows he can't beat me. TOS is 22-0...am azing record...great champion. But fatboy ain't gonna win this time."

Holmes looks like a man on a mission Cyrus....TOS is in some deep shit. laugh.gif
CyruS
Jim Lampley : I recently held an Interview with the Heavyweight Champion Larry Holmes.....

Aint he a fuckin bitch.

Jim Lampley : OMG DELAHOYA LANDS A BLOOD SPLATTERING LEFT HOOK!

Uhhh, you aight there?

Jim Lampley : Yes, I'm fine. Back to what I was saying, I recently talked to Larry Holmes and we discussed the slap incident that took place....

I bitch slapped his ass in front of the world. Call it like it is Jimmy.

Jim Lampley : DELAHOYA FIRES OFF COMBINATIONS LIKE HE IS REINCARNATION OF SUGAR RAY ROBINSON!!! OMMMMMGGGG!!!!!!

..... the fuck?

Jim Lampley : So anyway, he said you made it personal now and that you are in for the beating of your career, how do you feel about that?

This sucka is on crack Jimmy. I bitch slapped his ass cuz Im his daddy and come this sunday he gon find out real quick that TOS aint nothin to fuck wit. Im a future hall of famer with my credentials alone as is. When I add the Heavyweight title to my collection, its fuckin over, just like this faggot Holmes career!

Jim Lampley : VOLCANIC RIGHT HAND BY DELAHOYA MISSES HIS OPPONENT BUT THE WIND BEHIND THAT FIST MADE HIS OPPONENT BLINK, OMG 10-9 ROUND IN FAVOR OF OSCAR JUST FOR THAT!

..................... *grabs Lampley by his shirt*

Jim Lampley : Ahem, sorry about that.

...................... Does TOS have to choke a bitch?

To be continued...??
BigG
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Larry Holmes:

"It will be a sad day for the 36 chambers when they see their main man, fatboy TOS, try his best but just fall short in every way to a faster, more technically sound fighter. I am gonna embarrass this fool."
Blayde
I voted Draw... I have no idea because of the experience difference. But there is no doubt that a prime Holmes would beat TOS 10 times out of 10!
CyruS
10 times out of 10!?

fuk.gif
Maxy
Lanky Gawn.

"It's an easy fight for Holmes if he stays on his toes and doesn't get drawn into a brawl. Holmes has all the advantages and I expect him to win a wide decision. TOS does have the power to sting Holmes but I'm convinced he can't impose his strength on him."
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Oct 29 2007, 08:24 PM) [snapback]362792[/snapback]
10 times out of 10!?
fuk.gif

Gotta admit that it was a tough call between 9 out of 10 and 10 out of 10. cool.gif
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - #1 P4P Fighter In The World Today - Heavyweight #1 Contender - Former Light Heavyweight & Former Super Middleweight & Former Jr. Middleweight World Champion)
4 MO DAYS SUCKA! LAAAARRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigG
Larry Holmes: "Yes TOS....4 more days until I beat your ass into retirement. Its over fatboy."
CyruS
TOS will like to me to tell you all that he is donating a percentage of his purse towards the Larry Holmes Get Well Foundation that has been setup to pay for Holmes hospital bills. That is all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.