Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hatton is F*ckinp Bum!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Smack Talk
Pages: 1, 2
Douchebag
Any one else agree with with this intelligent observation of that troll.
Fitz
No. His style can be a bit of an eye sore at times though.

The CEO will love you though, he is the biggest Hatton hater on this board, lol.
The CEO
laugh.gif

I wish I woulda seen the original post.

I don't advocate this guy's hate though...you don't come out in your first posts and simply claim a fighter to be "bum" status...

If he woulda said something like..."Hatton's style is illegal."...."Hatton's resume is smoke and mirrors."..."Hatton is completely outmatched and is gonna lose his 0."... and backed them up with common knowledge... he coulda rolled with The HHW from the gate...

laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Nov 2 2007, 03:07 PM) [snapback]363157[/snapback]
Any one else agree with with this intelligent observation of that troll.

Nah I don't agree with that for a minute.

Wait until December 8th when he gives Floyd his toughest fight to date. Then you'll revise your opinion.
BrutalBodyShots
I don't think Hatton will give Mayweather a tougher fight than Castillo I.

I think it will be on par with the Judah or Chavez fight where he will have limited success early and Mayweather will simply take over.

Maxy
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 4 2007, 05:50 PM) [snapback]363681[/snapback]
I don't think Hatton will give Mayweather a tougher fight than Castillo I.

I think it will be on par with the Judah or Chavez fight where he will have limited success early and Mayweather will simply take over.

Well arguably you could be right because Mayweather lost to Castillo in the first fight despite what the records say.

However I reckon Hatton will hurt Mayweather, push Mayweather to the limit and ask questions about him that haven't been answered since he moved up in weight.
Southeastpaw
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 5 2007, 03:36 PM) [snapback]363842[/snapback]
Well arguably you could be right because Mayweather lost to Castillo in the first fight despite what the records say.

However I reckon Hatton will hurt Mayweather, push Mayweather to the limit and ask questions about him that haven't been answered since he moved up in weight.

Not as bad as Hatton lost to Collazo. aggressive.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(Southeastpaw @ Nov 7 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]364065[/snapback]
Not as bad as Hatton lost to Collazo. aggressive.gif

Nah mate, Castillo beat Mayweather by at least 2 rounds. Collazo could have got a draw with Hatton and at best won by a round.
Douchebag
Hatton deserves no respect. Heres a guy that has been calling out Mayweather for along time and is finally getting his shot at him not because he deserves it, but because Mayweather was tired of hearing his mouth. I really hope Mayweather comes in with a malicious intent in this fight and goes out to try to punish this chump. This guy couldn't even hang with B leveler in Callazo not to long ago and now he has a shot at PFP best. How does that happen?
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 8 2007, 05:20 PM) [snapback]364217[/snapback]
Yeah, no way Hatton 'deserves' a shot at Mayweater. Afterall, Gatti, Cotto's sparring partner, Baldomir and Mitchell all deserved a shot, but no way Hatton deserves one.
:jackoff:

Gatti was his first fight at 147 so we got give him a pass on that, Baldomir had just come off of beating Judah and was a champ(how did he not deserve shot) I'll give you Mitchell and Judah but at least Judahs hand speed and power gave it the potential of being a really good fight. Hatton has nothing but Questionable wins over shot fighters and nobodies under his belt. If it wasn't for his crazy fans this guy would be b level gatekeeper.
Douchebag
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 9 2007, 12:33 AM) [snapback]364245[/snapback]
It was at 140 not 147. What about Cotto's sparring partner? Or Corley? I know this fight is at 147, but you're forgetting that Hatton was the undisputed champion at 140 and beat the man in the division, while Mayweather was only a paper champion when he beat the human punching bag and his title was about as good as picking it out of the trash can.
I don't blame Mayweather for fighting Baldomir, but Mayweather kept changing his moto to what ever was convenient for him. It went from if it makes dollars it makes sense and then when there was a fight that made dollars and sense with no string attatch (that was supposedly easy work) he then went to wanting to fight for "titles" even if it meant there were strings attatched.
Up until his last 2 fights, the prick was critisised for taking some shitty fights for a period of time, I don't know how you can sit there and say Hatton (the undisputed champion at 140) is not worthy of fighting Mayweather when he has fought fighters like Cotto's sparring partner.
That said, Mayweather will beat Hatton but I'm not sure how someone can sit there and say Hatton isn't worthy of fighting Mayweather out of all people, who was fighting C level fighters up until not too long ago.

My biggest issue with "Hook and Hold" being in this fight is that it is taking place at 147. A division that he got ran out of by a B level fighter and now he is fighting for the title in that division.

Oh and when you mention Corley you have to remember that he was good fighter when he and Mayweather met, shit he rocked Mayweather so I don't know why you say he didn't deserve shot at him. Corley was good former champ and only had 2 loses on his record when they fought.
Maxy
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 9 2007, 06:50 PM) [snapback]364302[/snapback]
The same reason why you mention that Hatton doesn't deserve a shot at Mayweather. I'm sure if a poll was to come up and see who was more worthy, Hatton or Corley, there is no second guessing as to who would win that poll. True or true?
I just find it ignorant for someone to truly believe that Hatton doesn't deserve to be fighting Floyd.

He's just a prick with no arguement.

Defending Corley's right to challenge Floyd but ridiculing Hattons. laugh.gif

hitman harding
Hatton will win and all the doubters can lick my hairy arm pits. The guys a warrior a hero a top chap a descent drinking partner a good lover and champion for the average bloke like me drinks.gif drinks.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Nov 10 2007, 05:53 AM) [snapback]364367[/snapback]
Hatton will win and all the doubters can lick my hairy arm pits. The guys a warrior a hero a top chap a descent drinking partner a good lover and champion for the average bloke like me drinks.gif drinks.gif

laugh.gif..."a good lover"...laugh.gif

Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 10 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]364376[/snapback]
laugh.gif ..."a good lover"... laugh.gif

The Wagon burns to its final death on December 8th.
The CEO
Come on now...do you really think The HHW will die?

laugh.gif

Here's what's gonna happen...We're gonna retire the night of December 8....satisfied.

I can almost see it now...Hatton beaten...head hanging in his locker room...the song playing?

"I Can't Fight This Feeling" from REO Speedwagon.

He mouths the words in his mind and starts crying...

laugh.gif

yes2.gif

BigG
Screw Ricky Hatton and screw Floyd Mayweather....its all about the Cotto bandwagon now. thumbsup_anim.gif
BigG
Cotto is badass. He never talked shit about an opponent. He gives them their props, beats them down, then gives them their props again after. laugh.gif Cotto is all business. And he puts on a show of skill and vicious body punching evey time he fights.

Fitz, Hopkins and Morales basically done. They were my guys as well. my guys now are Miguel Cotto, Zab Judah, and a little guy named Fernando Montiel.

Cotto >>> Mayweather & Hatton.
BigG
Chavez Jr is good. the kid still has a long way to go. But he is showing some good stuff. I suggest you join me in the Zab bandwagon fitz. Its always fun to root for an explosive gangsta/thug from Brooklyn who is never in a bad fight.
BigG
LOL...I hear you on that...BUT as much bravado and arrogance he displays in press conferences and sometiems in interviews, from what I've read, he is actually a really chilled and laid back guy with the fans. And you KNOW you rooting for him to knock Mayweather out. I just love Judah's style of fighting he is like a mixture of Whitaker and Tyson.
BigG
Yes, Judah is the best. Cotto is the best. Hatton is a bitch...so is Floyd...so is Fitz.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 12 2007, 07:35 AM) [snapback]364830[/snapback]
This is smacktalk by the way. Biggeorge. You're gay. laugh.gif

I was reading this Fitz & had almost lost any respect I had for you you Judah lovin son of a bitch.

George you need to get off Judah's nutz he is a palooka & has been for years. For every round of potential greatness he displays he shows 3 of being a prelim fighter. Sad but true. Tszyu robbed him of his SuperJudah aura & his manhood.
BigG
Tszyu didnt beat the manhood out of Zab. Thats probably what Cotto did. Tszyu landed one punch which caught Judah going back and the ref stopped it at the bell. Cotto handled Judah and brutally beat him.

FItz has been a closet Judah fan all these years STEVESK deep inside he wanted Judah to beat Tszyu.
Fitz
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 13 2007, 01:01 PM) [snapback]364975[/snapback]
Tszyu didnt beat the manhood out of Zab. Thats probably what Cotto did. Tszyu landed one punch which caught Judah going back and the ref stopped it at the bell. Cotto handled Judah and brutally beat him.

FItz has been a closet Judah fan all these years STEVESK deep inside he wanted Judah to beat Tszyu.

Nope. Tszyu embarrassed him and ruined his tough image. Tszyu not only beat him physically, he absolutely destroyed him mentally as well. I like Zab, but I'm not a nuthugger like biggeorge, lol. No way I was rooting for Zab against Kostya, lol.
BigG
I dont think it destoryed Zab mentally. He became the WBC/WBA/IBF Welterweight champion and looked spectacular doing it. That was the highest point of his career. The worst night of Zabs career was Cotto.
Fitz
But he doubts himself now. He is a front runner. I think it took something out of him mentally.
Byrd Man
there's haters and then there's this guy. *shaking my head*
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 13 2007, 02:01 AM) [snapback]364975[/snapback]

Zab had no manhood to begin with. He was born with two vaginas one on his face & one between his legs & Tszyu fucked them both. What that fight showed was how much power a prime Tszyu had when he landed.

I actually wanted the fight to go longer as I had $50 on a round 3 KO. I was crying as much as Zab was afterward.

You seem to have a thing for Brooklyn lisping gayboys that act all tough & get humiliated when they face a bigger bully who bangs them like the ho's they are. Why is that?
BigG
STEVENSKI seems to have thing for quitters and smaller versions of Carlos Maussa except with glass jaws (Darchinnyan) laugh.gif

The best matchup besdies Cotto-Floyd is Cotto-Hatton at 147....That would be an absolute bloodbath one-sided beating.
Fitz
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 16 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]365365[/snapback]
have thing for quitters

STEVENSKI
Fitz is killin me. You went too far mate.
BigG

STEVENSKI
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 16 2007, 09:40 AM) [snapback]365405[/snapback]

There is a bar in Sydney that has a huge blown up framed photo of that above the bar. that shows how much Sydney loves "the man" laugh.gif .

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
Fitz

BigG
"When people come up to me and say "your the man Ricky!" I just kinda say..."Oh..thanks." When people come up to say Floyd and say he's the man, he says "Yeah, I know I am the man." - Ricky Hatton

LOL...riiiiiiight Ricky. He's trying to hard to be the humble cat.
STEVENSKI
He supports fucking city so of course he is humble. PBF is like Man U brash cocky & hopefully will die in a plane crash laugh.gif .
Maxy
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 18 2007, 02:53 AM) [snapback]365691[/snapback]
He supports fucking city so of course he is humble. PBF is like Man U brash cocky & hopefully will die in a plane crash laugh.gif .

Fuck you cunt, that Man Utd comment is beyond trash talking you wanker!
BigG
Just trying to rile up the Hatton fans...laugh.gif

Mayweather-Hatton will be a great event.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 18 2007, 01:48 PM) [snapback]365732[/snapback]
Fuck you cunt, that Man Utd comment is beyond trash talking you wanker!

Woooooo. Fuck UTD they are a pack of wankers. Then again I support NUFC so I no what it means to be a total fucking loser with no silverwear in the cupboard.
The CEO
laugh.gif

There ended up being some real funny shit in this thread....

You know what else is gonna be funny?...Hatton getting Dominated and shoved downhill.

laugh.gif

BigG
THERES ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE MAYWEATHER!
Maxy
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 18 2007, 04:42 PM) [snapback]365819[/snapback]
Woooooo. Fuck UTD they are a pack of wankers. Then again I support NUFC so I no what it means to be a total fucking loser with no silverwear in the cupboard.

Can't say I do but it ain't all been glory glory. Well not until the 90's anyway.

Newcastle I take it. I won't slag em off, it wouldn't be fair.

laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
Imagine if Hatton actually by some miracle pulled a win out of this fight. He would have the likes of Cotto, Margarito, Cintron, and Williams to contend with. Floyd is going to be doing Hatton a huge favor by kickin his ass without doing serious damage and sending him back down to 140 where he would be safe.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(Maxy @ Nov 19 2007, 07:36 PM) [snapback]366015[/snapback]
Can't say I do but it ain't all been glory glory. Well not until the 90's anyway.

Newcastle I take it. I won't slag em off, it wouldn't be fair.

laugh.gif

Newcastle suck but who elso can I support? I hate Liverpool, Man U, Chelsea & Arsenal although I have more respect for Arsehole Wenger than any manager on earth. If I support another team they will do no better anyway so looks like I am stuck with Newcastle.
BigG
Ricky's gonna get beat.

Maxy
Hatton's footwork...his speed at getting inside, is superior to Floyd's footwork going backwards...this is one of the reasons why I think Floyd is in for a very tough night...
The CEO
HATTON-MAYWEATHER SPOILER BELOW!!

THIS PIC SAYS IT ALL!!

Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 25 2007, 11:04 AM) [snapback]366940[/snapback]

"SHARP RIGHT HAND FROM MAYWEATHER, BANG ON THE CHIN! HATTON REGROUPS AND LANDS A CRUNCHING HOOK TO MAYWEATHER'S MID SECTION! FLOYD IS HURT!"

Shit, I really want Mayweather to get beat don't I?
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy)
Shit, I really want Mayweather to get beat don't I?

Yeah ya do...lol

and you're not alone...I think Mayweather's got more haters than a prime Roy Jones...
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 25 2007, 03:38 PM) [snapback]366996[/snapback]
Yeah ya do...lol

and you're not alone...I think Mayweather's got more haters than a prime Roy Jones...

Well I was a big fan of Roy Jones...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.