Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Touch oF SleeP - Hall Of Fame Voting Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS

I wish to propose Touch oF SleeP to go into the Hall Of Fame.

Touch oF SleeP retired on the early morning of November 4th, 2007.

He started his career on May 27th, 2007 against Undefeated Diego De La Vega (1-0-0 0KOs)

Touch oF SleeP has since then has been unstoppable.

Touch oF SleeP won the Undisputed Jr. Middleweight Championship against the Undefeated Real Jr. Middleweight Champion "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas (2-0-1 1KO) via UD.

Touch oF SleeP then moved up to Middleweight. (160 lbs.)

Wexley "Power" Gawn was in the midst of his first reign as World Middleweight Champion. Naturally, the Jr. Middleweight Champion moving up should get first crack at the World Title and yet Touch oF SleeP was not given a shot for 3 weeks. 3 weeks people.

TOS capped off his Middleweight Campaign with a shutout win over former Middleweight World Champion "Prince" Malik Abu-husson (7-2-0 5KOs at the time) his worst loss to date. husson later went on to knock out Wexley in 11 for the Middleweight Title laugh.gif

TOS moved up to Super Middleweight. (168 lbs. / 167 lbs. for the league)

TOS debuted at Super Middleweight against World Super Middleweight Champion, the Undefeated Yusaf Mack (4-0-0 3KOs) who just 2 weeks prior knocked out Maxy "DeeP Freeze" Gawn to lift the 168 lbs. title. TOS ended up winning lopsided UD while knocking down Mack in the 11th.

TOS then made his one and only defense of the Super Middleweight Title against the Dangerous, Undefeated #1 Contender Michelle Thorne (6-0-0 3KOs at the time) and won via shutout UD while knocking down Thorne in the 10th.

TOS moves up to Light Heavyweight. (175 lbs.)

TOS debuted at Light Heavyweight against a street bum, he won by KO in 1.

The very next week, TOS challenged for the Light Heavyweight Championship of the World. The biggest fight of his career to that point against Richard "Dick" Butkiss (9-1-1 3KOs at the time and managed by Don) who was fresh off his big knock out victory to win the Light Heavyweight Title against the previously Undefeated Light Heavyweight Champion Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney. TOS made history that night by knocking out the bigger man in Butkiss in the 11th round to secure the biggest win of his career up to that point.

2 weeks later TOS moved up to Cruiserweight (200 lbs.)

TOS debuted against some sort of Grizzley bear and knocked him out in 3

TOS then went on a string of knockout victories of little known fighters to get used to high weight limits of Cruiserweight.

TOS had his first big test at 200 lbs. against Top 5 Contender & Knock Out Artist National Velvet (11-2-0 10KOs at the time) and TKO'd him in 1 round. Velvet retired after that fight.

TOS truly capped off his Cruiserweight Campaign against Aleksander Alexeev (9-1-0 4KOs) who in the previous week challenged World Cruiserweight Champion Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn and should have won the Cruiserweight Title had it not been for a badly managed round. TOS won this fight via lopsided UD.

2 Weeks later TOS moved up to Heavyweight.

TOS debuted against his good friend and gym-mate Joe Louis.

TOS then challenged the Undefeated World Heavyweight Champion Larry Holmes (12-0-0 4KOs at the time) on November 4th, 2007 and won via Lopsided UD to make ultimate History.

Touch oF SleeP finished off his career with an UNDEFEATED Record of : (23-0-0 14KOs) and 4 World Titles in 4 Different Weight Classes.

He took on 7 Undefeated Fighters.

He took on 8 World Champions (Past/Present/Future)

He won the ABC Jr. Middleweight Title on June 24th, 2007 @ 153 Lbs.
He won the Undisputed Jr. Middleweight Championship on July 1st, 2007 @ 153 lbs.
He won the World Super Middleweight Championship on July 29th, 2007 @ 167 lbs.
He won the World Light Heavyweight Championship on August 19th, 2007 @ 175 lbs.
He won the World Heavyweight Championship on November 4th, 2007 and weighed in at 189 lbs.

He is the only fighter in the history of the league to win World Titles in 4 Different Weight Classes.
He is the only fighter in the history of the league to be a Former Jr. Middleweight and go on to the win the World Heavyweight Title.

He has never been hurt, cut, knocked down, knocked out, lost a tooth or run out of gas in a fight.

I based TOS from James Toney when I created him and he has had one hell of career in the league.

I want you all to vote TOS into the Hall Of Fame based on his credentials.

Vote & Discuss.

Maxy
Anyway you wan't to spin it, there are three glaring omissions on TOS' resume.

Wexley, Deep Freeze and Lanky.

Fact.
BigG
TOS best wins are Abu-Husson, Super, Vargas, Holmes, and Yusaf Mack.

But he never fought Kellerman. Kellerman would beat TOS.
CyruS
I seriously can't believe somebody voted nay.....

those 3 glaring spins of Wexley, Deep Freeze and Lanky that you said, well I have facts to go with them.

TOS was #1 contender at Middleweight for 3 weeks and never got a shot at Wexley, Fact.

TOS moved up to Super Middleweight to fight that guy that knocked out Deep Freeze, Fact.

And Lanky..... well come on, the guy is huge. laugh.gif

I still can't believe somebody voted nay. I am shaking my head here.

Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 4 2007, 08:09 AM) [snapback]363572[/snapback]
And Lanky..... well come on, the guy is huge. laugh.gif

Its funny how he never won the middleweight title....

.....Its also funny how he never won the Cruiserweight title...

But its even funnier how he only announced he'd box at heavyweight when Lanky hung up his gloves.

Have to say, he's been the most brilliantly managed fighter the league has ever seen.

Oh and as for Wexley not fighting him.....of course, I schedule the fights don't I???

Hmmmm.
BigG
Well Wexley had ALOT of challenges and the match with TOS was being built up. TOS ate himself out of the division too quickly.
CyruS
So at the end of the day, my factual statements prevail and we have a bitter manager here who bet on his personal hatred over a great fighter and voted no when its obvious it should nothing but yes voting. Hence at the bottom of of the first post, it's vote on credentials and TOS has credit out of his fat ass. laugh.gif

For shame Maxy. I thought you had honor in voting. But then again you did try break contractual deals before. You are dishonorable.

Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 4 2007, 11:31 AM) [snapback]363604[/snapback]
For shame Maxy. I thought you had honor in voting. But then again you did try break contractual deals before. You are dishonorable.

laugh.gif

You made it personal when you coined the 'twigs' phrase for my beloved champions.

I've never gotten over it.
CyruS
laugh.gif

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..... its a DUCK.

Maxy, admit it, TOS is a Hall Of Famer.

ADMIT IT, LOOK AT THE CREDITS! YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT.
Blayde
TOS is THE legend in our sport. Although you cant deny that he very well may have lost to Wexley or Maxy Gawn if he ever faced them.

If he decides to make a return, he should not do that at heavyweight though. Way too dangerous.

No doubt hes a Hall of Famer. I even said Vargas may belong to the HOF wink.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 4 2007, 11:49 AM) [snapback]363609[/snapback]
laugh.gif

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..... its a DUCK.

Maxy, admit it, TOS is a Hall Of Famer.

ADMIT IT, LOOK AT THE CREDITS! YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT.

Ok, you twisted my arm. He's done alright. laugh.gif

He will be a worthy member of the hall of fame. No doubt about it.

Just a couple of questions though....

Has he got many IP's?

If not, will he ever make a comeback?
CyruS
If I were to answer the IP question, people would be mad laugh.gif

As with any fighter in the fight game, a comeback can never be ruled out of the question. But TOS will be concentrating on his new gym "Only Built 4 TOS" from now on.
Blayde
As far as I know you must be tired or cut a few times to really get a lot IPs.

For sure is getting knocked out in the 1st round using 1/1/1 brings you 25.
The CEO
I voted yes, but don't get a big head, Cyrus...it's not a big deal to be in the HOF.

In fact, 3/4 of my current roster will be in the HOF someday...Boome, Sloan, Johnson, Blatty, Maussa, and McPheerson.

P.S.- What the fuck is this IP shit?
CyruS
Oh, it's a big deal to be in the hall of fame. Only the best of the best can be in.

IP = Injury Points.
BigG
Vargas is on his way in..laugh.gif
Al Hata

TOS is definetly Hall of Fame material.

The question is though, why isn't he considered the GOAT?

Answer: Never fought the big fights.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.