Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PREDICTIONS ON COTTO VS MOSLEY
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
mrchrissanchez
WHO WILL BE THE LAST FIGHTER STANDING? WHO WILL PREVAIL? WHO WILL FACE THE WINNER NEXT?
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(mrchrissanchez @ Nov 4 2007, 09:54 PM) [snapback]363739[/snapback]
WHO WILL BE THE LAST FIGHTER STANDING? WHO WILL PREVAIL? WHO WILL FACE THE WINNER NEXT?

Didnt we do this about a mont and a half ago... I say Cotto. Shane hasn't fought an A guy in years. For good reason too. His skills have eroded. He's not the slick boxer many still give him credit for. How well does he take a punch at this stage of the game. I think he's been looking to cash out for some time. This fight will earn him lots of money and he will be able to bow out gracefully. Shane has had trouble with lesser guys. Dont let the Vargas fights fool you.

Cotto will wear Shane down with wilting body shots and probably win by late stoppage. I think when its all said and done, we will say Zab Judah gave Cotto more trouble than Shane Mosley.
BrutalBodyShots
Duplicate thread.

mrchrissanchez
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 4 2007, 10:00 PM) [snapback]363746[/snapback]
Duplicate thread.
THIS TOPIC WAS BROUGHT UP AGAIN, BECAUSE OF MY KNOWLEDGE OF "FANS". PEOPLE ARE TWO SIDED... LAST MONTH THEY SAID MOSLEY BY KO... THIS MONTH IT'S COTTO BY LATE ROUND STOPPAGE. SO IN THE DAYS LEADING UP TO THE FIGHT I WANT A TRUE FANS OPINION AND PREDICTION... THANKS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.