Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Suggestion for Arcade
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Byrd Man
Is there a way we can suggest specific Arcade Games?

I could DOMINATE in Bubble Shooter. There's a few out there called Bubble Shooter, but this is the one that's identical to the one put out by Absolutist

You guys would have no idea what hit you if we got that game on here. Might as well just hand me that belt right now. lol

Also don't know if there's one out there where the words are falling and you have to type them before they hit the ground. Once again....domination!
BrutalBodyShots
Never heard of it, but I'd surely give it a try!

What's the point of the game?
Byrd Man
Bubble Shooter? The top of the screen is full of different colored bubbles and you shoot up a colored bubble. Match it with three or more and all those that are together disappear.

There's a buncha knockff games.

www.absolutist.com is the place that has the big downloadable game. I know they have this in the "arcade" one like we have.
Jack 1000
I am hoping we could get Monkey Cliff Diving back!

Jack
BrutalBodyShots
Byrd Man sounds like you should play some Blocks 2.

BigG
Its no use.

You might keep a high score for maybe 1, 2 weeks.

Then brutal will get some ridiculous score which no one wil be able to beat.
Byrd Man
you obviously have never seen me play this game....lol

I got a score so high in such a short time that I got accused of cheating and nearly banned off of a message board until I proved with a screenshot that I got it legitimately. lol
BGv2.0
How bout some BUBBLE BOBBLE!!!!!
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 7 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]363999[/snapback]
Then brutal will get some ridiculous score which no one wil be able to beat.

Awe come on George...

I think most of my scores are beatable except Snake which is the one I'm most proud of.
moscow bear
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 8 2007, 07:12 PM) [snapback]364196[/snapback]
Awe come on George...

I think most of my scores are beatable except Snake which is the one I'm most proud of.

can anyone beat my Blocks score? ok.gif
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(moscow bear @ Nov 16 2007, 01:44 PM) [snapback]365476[/snapback]
can anyone beat my Blocks score? ok.gif

That's a hell of a score man... not sure I could beat that one. If I could, I'd have to play well over an hour to do so, and I don't have that much patience lol.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.