Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Times Change
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
stateofthegame
This is very funny to me because when Viloria was getting all the attention coming up, Nonito and Glen both expressed interest in fighting Viloria and said that Viloria's victory in the Olympic Trials was a gift decision.

Shortly after that I interviewed Brian Viloria and asked him about possibly fighting the Donaire brothers because they wanted to fight him and he said basically that they were nobodies and were just jealous of his success and that they would never going to be anything in boxing anyway.

Funny how things change as now Viloria wants to fight Nonito in about two fights (comeback fights). Viloria has not fought well in a long time and if he fights Nonito I think he will get beat easily.
Michigan Assassin
Viloria has definately turned out to be a bust thus far, and I think Nonito would box circles around him.

He seemed to have fell inlove with his power and started looking for one shot and not putting punches together anymore.

Nonito wouldn't have too many problems with him in my opinion and may even get a late stoppage. I wouldn't be surpised if this fight was made soon, since Brian has a little bit of a name in this country.
BigG
Viloria got his ass kicked against Nino twice and that guy who holds the WBC championship...

I'd pick Nonito EASY.
kidbazooka1
Nonito beat Viloria in the olympic trials and would beat him agian.

Nonito by TKO in the middle rds.
torvix2000
What happened to Niņo's plea? He was suspended due to "cocaine" in a routine test after the fight?
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(torvix2000 @ Nov 6 2007, 10:46 PM) [snapback]363976[/snapback]
What happened to Niņo's plea? He was suspended due to "cocaine" in a routine test after the fight?

I've heard about that never knew what happend though.
ghost13
Viloria is a talented fighter. But he gives the impression that he doesn't really seem to be all that into boxing.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(ghost13 @ Nov 10 2007, 01:08 AM) [snapback]364335[/snapback]
Viloria is a talented fighter. But he gives the impression that he doesn't really seem to be all that into boxing.

There's no denying that he has talent I think he has some kind of a mental block kinda like Rocky Juarez they just can't seem to let there punches go.
STANGMOZ
Viloria has no heart
BigJuicyHog
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Nov 10 2007, 05:41 AM) [snapback]364337[/snapback]
There's no denying that he has talent I think he has some kind of a mental block kinda like Rocky Juarez they just can't seem to let there punches go.

Thats exactly what I was going to say. Both of them looked like they were going to be on top of the world, but when the chips are down they cant pull the trigger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.