Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Angus call out TOS!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Harry Angus (world cruiserweight champion).

"After I`ve destroyed this nobody CyruS "I Got Ya" ViruS I want the world to know that I want TOS. I`ll fight him anywhere he wants it and at any weight he wants to do it. I know he`s hidin` away as some sorta damn promoter right about now but that shit is bullshit. Yo Touch, I`ma break your jaw, I`m a punish you so bad with the left you`ll be cryin` for the right...

Maaan I smell pussy. I`m officially callin` you out Touch...5 rounds baby, 5 rounds is all I need. Any place, any weight you wanna do it!"
CyruS
You mean the same Harold Angus that was Cruiserweight Champion when TOS was at 160/168 calling him out and he ran and ran to Heavyweight. TOS chase of Angus is well documented and besides TOS the current Heavyweight Champion Of The World until sunday is a promoter now so he's busy.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 6 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]363950[/snapback]
You mean the same Harold Angus that was Cruiserweight Champion when TOS was at 160/168 calling him out and he ran and ran to Heavyweight. TOS chase of Angus is well documented and besides TOS the current Heavyweight Champion Of The World until sunday is a promoter now so he's busy.

He wasn't my fighter back then.
BigG
Angus-TOS must happen....TOS must have one more big fight vs. either Kellerman or Anugs.
CyruS
TOS is a promoter now, he's very busy. The Heavyweight Champion Of The World, TOS has nothing left to prove. Let him rest and get his promotion off the ground, Only Built 4 TOS. cool.gif
Maxy
Following his 8th straight knockout win since joining the Krumbsnatcher gym, Harold "Harry" Angus has once again challenged TOS to a dream super fight at either Cruiserweight or heavyweight.

Angus said "TOS is busy doing his promotion stuff and I respect that, but if we could make this fight happen it would be massive. I'm not trying to talk him outta retirement - this would be one fight....no rematch clause...just one fight."
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus

"Sleep has a flawed legacy. He ducked me so I am givin' him the opportunity to fight me, either in a non-title heavyweight bout, or for my titles at Cruiserweight. I will knock him out. Guaranteed, he will not last the distance against me. He's a bum, a coward. He tries to ignore my taunts, like I'm gonna go away or something, but I ain't goin' nowhere. Bitch, fight me....or forever be known as the coward who NEVER took the big fights."
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus today took time out from training to once again issue a challenge to TOS.

"He thinks I'm gonna get bored and shut up about this fight but he's mistaken. I'm a dark cloud hanging over his legacy. I've given him some time to set up his bum ass stable with his bum ass fighters and now I'm embarking on my own promotional tour. We've challenged TOS with a double paged advert in every major boxing publication the world over and have sent posters to every gym in the land issuing that very same challenge. I question his manhood. I don't believe he has any balls. He's the definitition of a coward and when historians look back at his shallow ass career they will note that he avoided EVERY single top fighter of his era. He can make amends for that by takin' this fight but like I said, he ain't got the balls. Fuckin' coward lane, pussy ass faggot, six feet deep, touch of sleep with the worms and the maggots!"
CyruS
QUOTE(Sonny Cochran - 36 Chambers Lawyer & Personal Lawyer of TOS)
MISSTAAAAHHHH ANGUUUSSSSSSS. I am here-aahhhh to rewrite your false statements with truthful statements. TOS has fought the big fights. He took on the top fighters. Everyone on the planet knows the well documented history of you Angus running from TOS when he called you out when he was at 168 lbs. You are no one serious mistah Anguuusssss. In fact, you are the fighter than has never truly won the big one. You had one time in your career where you did something and that was challenging for the Heavyweight Title and getting knocked out. Perhaps that is where is your jealously lies, TOS successful won the Heavyweight Title with a dominating performance. Please go back to your hole mistaaahhh Anguusssss. TOS is very busy getting his promotion off the ground.
Maxy
You can't hide.

Since Angus has been at the Krumbsnatcher gym he has wanted to fight Sleep.
CyruS
When Angus joined krumbsnatcher gym he was only interested in fighting bums to work out his new fight plans. When Angus finally "won" the cruiserweight title back TOS had already made it known his last fight would be for the heavyweight title a week later. Angus started calling out TOS after TOS retirement. Angus is doing a calzaghe to hopkins, angus is doing a delahoya to trinidad. Nothing more nothing less.
BigG
Homles:

"Like I said, come see me at Heavyweight in a few weeks, Angus."
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 24 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]366843[/snapback]
When Angus joined krumbsnatcher gym he was only interested in fighting bums to work out his new fight plans. When Angus finally "won" the cruiserweight title back TOS had already made it known his last fight would be for the heavyweight title a week later. Angus started calling out TOS after TOS retirement. Angus is doing a calzaghe to hopkins, angus is doing a delahoya to trinidad. Nothing more nothing less.

OK...I guess a duck is a duck however you try to paint it.

laugh.gif

No worries.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 24 2007, 01:49 PM) [snapback]366846[/snapback]
Homles:

"Like I said, come see me at Heavyweight in a few weeks, Angus."

Why?

Who are you?

laugh.gif
BigG
Larry Holmes replies to Angus

"I am the former Heavyweight champ. We both know TOS ain't coming back anytime soon. He wanted no part of me in a rematch. I need a win over a fighter such as yourself. Riddick Bowe should be easy work as far as I'm concered. He beat Tyson, but fuck it, Tyson ain't on my level and will never be. Your ass needs to come see me because I'm a big name opponent. Who do you have left at Cruiserweight thats better then me?"
Maxy
Nah seriously....Angus accepts that TOS is retired and wishes him good luck with his new promotional company.

"I guess it's the one fight that got away. No problem, I got no grudge to bare with TOS."
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 24 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]366850[/snapback]
Larry Holmes replies to Angus

"I am the former Heavyweight champ. We both know TOS ain't coming back anytime soon. He wanted no part of me in a rematch. I need a win over a fighter such as yourself. Riddick Bowe should be easy work as far as I'm concered. He beat Tyson, but fuck it, Tyson ain't on my level and will never be."

Angus responds

"Its all good Mr Holmes. I'll fight you if and when you win the title but not before."
Maxy
TOS...

I'm the only fighter you didn't face but could still face if you wanted it.

Come on...lets do this.
Maxy
Harold "Harry" Angus.

"Everytime I call out TOS he either makes excuses or don't say nothin' at all. At least fighters from my gym respond to challenges and duck no-one."
CyruS
ZzzZZzzZzzZzzzZzzZ
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.