Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kesslers Mom is a Hottie
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Tha Docta
just thought i would share that. anyone else feel a little twinge in their pants when you first saw her on saturday night? what a fox.
Southeastpaw
LOL! What's wrong with you!?
Method
I kept staring at the hot ass bitch that was ringside and wearing the big do'knocka earrings. Man, she was hot. Kinda Ms Freitas-ish looking.

I'll try and find a pic...
Elijah
While on the subject that is definitely one reason Showtime boxing is better than HBO these days. Showtime shows the ring card girls before every round starts. Sometimes they are pretty damn good lookin too. The ring card girls on the Marquez/Juarez card were smokin hot. Especially the brunette with the bangin backyard and the I think striped bikini. I love you baby!
Chi-Town
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 6 2007, 04:12 PM) [snapback]363954[/snapback]
This thread is worthless without pics. It's not surprising though, as Kessler seems to be a hit with the women as well, so probably where he got his looks from.

He's being fecitious Fitz...She looked like she weighed about 70 lbs and had some other issues...I personally think talking about the dudes mom is a low blow. Especially because he's a nice guy.
Tha Docta
of course i was kidding. i thought hbo dug up a corpse and said she was kesslers mom. and i know thats a low blow, but ive laughed at alot worse. it was kinda shocking when they first showed her. she must have had mikkel when she was 50yrs old. and old man Kessler must have snuck one past the goalie and knocked her up right before menopause.
Lil-lightsout
Man Docta, you are sooo wrong!!! But I am laughing my ass off because i was thinking the same thing when they showed her before the fight. Looks like Kessler used her as his primary sparring partner growing up laugh.gif
BigG
of course i was kidding. i thought hbo dug up a corpse and said she was kesslers mom. and i know thats a low blow, but ive laughed at alot worse. it was kinda shocking when they first showed her. she must have had mikkel when she was 50yrs old. and old man Kessler must have snuck one past the goalie and knocked her up right before menopause.

laugh.gif

Tha Docta
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 6 2007, 09:55 PM) [snapback]363977[/snapback]
Really? I didn't even notice Kessler's mum while watching the fight. I thought this was a serious thread.

it was during the preview segment of both guys before the fight. i think they blacked her face out in the crowd because they didnt want her distracting the viewers. pretty scary looking. i noticed there was no mention of kesslers father, who no doubt probably ran for the hills after his drunken one night stand with the foxy momma kessler.

to those that have seen the movie, she reminds me of that crazy ass lady in pet cemetary with the f*&cked up spine.
Elijah
I thought this was serious too.

Sakio Bikas wife is a pig.
BGv2.0
On a serious note....BJ Flores's mom is one hot MILF!
durhamshardest
i agree Bika's bird is fuckin awful literally one of the ugliest women ive seen!! Kesslers mum is English and therefore an English Rose lol. Kessler has a brother who is English in his 40's so im not suprised his mother is old
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.