Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: not sure this thread was done brfore but
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
namor
Anybody noticed that hopkins was 36 when he beat trinidad.And mosleys 36.

Anybody thinks history is going to repeat itself?

This fight might mirror the Trinidad/Hopkins fight without the stomp flags and loaded gloves.
BrutalBodyShots
Cotto doesn't fight like Trinidad and Mosley doesn't fight like Hopkins so I have no idea what you are getting at with this post.

Southeastpaw
QUOTE(namor @ Nov 7 2007, 06:24 PM) [snapback]364104[/snapback]
Anybody noticed that hopkins was 36 when he beat trinidad.And mosleys 36.

Anybody thinks history is going to repeat itself?

This fight might mirror the Trinidad/Hopkins fight without the stomp flags and loaded gloves.

Nice observation namor. I don't know what's going to happen though. But I will bet it will be much more competitive than Tito/Hops. Different style match-ups. But the age thing and both Cotto and Tito being from PR are good obsevations. I never even thought about that.

Think about this though. Same age against same ethnicity, however everything else is the opposite. Different style match-up. Mosley is a much cleaner fighter and a less controversial guy than Hopkins, and Cotto has a different demeanor and style than Tito. So if the outcome follows suit, Cotto should be champ. LOL
namor
It was all figuratively speaking you dents.southeastpaw is the only one that get what im saying
Tha Docta
the only similarity i see in these two fights is that two of these fighter like to punch people in the testicles.
namor
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Nov 7 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]364119[/snapback]
the only similarity i see in these two fights is that two of these fighter like to punch people in the testicles.

laugh.gif
namor
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 7 2007, 06:41 PM) [snapback]364106[/snapback]
Besides the fact that Trinidad and Cotto are PR and Mosley and Hopkins are 36, the fights don't mirror each other at all.

Both shane and hopkins are black,Both tito and cotto, are rican,shane is 36,hopkins was 36,Cotto like trinidad is/was the favorite to win.
Shane like hopkins to titto promise to knock cotto out,Titto ryhmes with Cotto,Hops stomp the pr flag in front of puerto raicans,Shane fantasized
about stomping the flag in front of puerto ricans,Tito got caught with his gloves loaded, Cotto will get caught with his gloves loaded.
namor
QUOTE(Fitz @ Nov 7 2007, 08:01 PM) [snapback]364122[/snapback]
You notice when Nielsen and McNeeley fought, they were both white and sucked? You think when Lyachovic and Valuez fight, history will repeat itself?

I did`nt say history will repeat itself, i said it might.
JD
QUOTE(namor @ Nov 7 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]364123[/snapback]
Both shane and hopkins are black,Both tito and cotto, are rican,shane is 36,hopkins was 36,Cotto like trinidad is/was the favorite to win.
Shane like hopkins to titto promise to knock cotto out,Titto ryhmes with Cotto,Hops stomp the pr flag in front of puerto raicans,Shane fantasized
about stomping the flag in front of puerto ricans,Tito got caught with his gloves loaded, Cotto will get caught with his gloves loaded.

Were you conscious when you typed this?
FidelCastro
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 7 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]364126[/snapback]

laugh.gif
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(JD @ Nov 7 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]364126[/snapback]

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA laugh.gif

It was pretty hard to read....
BrutalBodyShots
QUOTE(namor @ Nov 7 2007, 08:04 PM) [snapback]364123[/snapback]

We have a new nominee for worst post of year. Congratulations on squeezing that one in before the end of '07!

What's scary is that his post was edited; I wonder what the pre-edited version looked like.

Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Tha Docta @ Nov 7 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]364119[/snapback]

I think I've seen Hopkins hit more people in the nuts than Trinidad but still, funny post.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.