Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Simms-Super III World Jr. Middleweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday November 18th 2007, is the biggest fight in the history of the Jr. Middleweight Division. A Trilogy ending fight.

Virtually Undefeated Jr. Middleweight Champion Of The World, Travis "Tremendous" Simms (18-1-2 6KOs) makes the 11th defense of his title against the only man to ever beat and knock him out, Former Jr. Middleweight & Middleweight World Champion Cyrus "Super" ViruS (16-8-1 11KOs)

In their first fight, Super was winning the fight in a landslide and then knocked Simms out in the 12th round. In their second fight just last week, Simms adjusted from their first fight and won a Majority Decision victory over Simms but that was without a price, Simms was beaten up in the rematch for sure. This third fight will settle the score once and for all.

Travis Simms Career Highlights :

W UD 12 "Ferocious" Fernando Vargas
L KO 12, W MD 12 CyruS "Super" ViruS
W UD 12 "Terrible" Tariq Wheeler Jr.
W MD 12, W SD 12 Brittney Skye
W UD 12 Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke

-- ---------------------------------------

Super Career Highlights :

W UD 12, W UD 12 Bugsy "Long" Gawn - For the Jr. Middleweight Championship twice.
W UD 12 Tarvis "Marvelous" Simms
W KO 12, L MD 12 Travis "Tremendous" Simms
W KO 11 Kingsley "Sharp Knuckle" Ikeke
W UD 12 Manuel "Diez Punos" Cortez - For the Middleweight Championship.

------------------------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!!!
Blayde
SIMMS BY KO!

Simms did NOT get beat up by Super this time, thats for sure. Although someone seems to believe that because Simms was the first one to grab his water bottle and rest on his stool. Come on, whats wrong about drinking and sitting down!? Does not mean anything!

Simms will knock Super out, he needs another dominating performance for his legacy.
CyruS
QUOTE(Blayde @ Nov 11 2007, 03:17 PM) [snapback]364687[/snapback]
Simms did NOT get beat up by Super this time, thats for sure. Although someone seems to believe that because Simms was the first one to grab his water bottle and rest on his stool. Come on, whats wrong about drinking and sitting down!? Does not mean anything!

QUOTE(Post Fight of Simms-Super II)
Super remains standing while the trainer wipes him down.

Tremendous is obviously tired. He has a gash below his right eye. He has a cut over his left eye.

Super by KO!
Blayde
Well, that was because Super was too scared to pick up the pace like Simms did. He wont have to worry about that next time because Simms CAN slug it out with him.
CyruS
Super says Simms going to be carried out on a stretcher. Get the ambulance ready, Simms can't bang it out with Super.
BigG
Simms by easy decision. Super is as shot as Vargas.
CyruS
Super was on his way to the W until he went for the KO in the 12th (because he likes to give the people their money worth, looking at you maxy laugh.gif) and Simms drops Super twice in the final round to win another MD!! One more time Simms! Who else you gonna fight? ONE MORE TIIIIMMMEEEEEEEEEE
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 18 2007, 08:14 AM) [snapback]365720[/snapback]
Super was on his way to the W until he went for the KO in the 12th (because he likes to give the people their money worth, looking at you maxy laugh.gif ) and Simms drops Super twice in the final round to win another MD!! One more time Simms! Who else you gonna fight? ONE MORE TIIIIMMMEEEEEEEEEE

Super never was the most intelligent fella was he?

laugh.gif
CyruS
Not really laugh.gif
BigG
Super did put on a good performance up until the last round, I'll give him credit.
CyruS
You know you want to see Simms-Super IV Blayde, because...... YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW!
CyruS
QUOTE(Super - Former Middleweight & Former Jr. Middleweight World Champion (Post Fight Interview))
I had that fight won man! I tried to give the people a great show by going for the KO in the last round and I paid the price, you know what? fuck the people! Give me on last fight with Simms! If I dont win ill retire! Straight up!

Super puts his career on the line for a fourth fight with Simms! No joke!
Blayde
As far as I know it was Simms who went for the KO just like he did in the first fight and this time it was Super flattened on his back. Simms told you he could bang with Super. Unfortunately the plan to outbox him didnt really work.

Taking a look at the boxrec p4p rankings Simms is number 2 because of his 6 million dollars earnings. Super wants a 4th fight... Super can have it. To be honest Simms sees that as an easier fight than a rematch against Wheeler.

Skye doesnt seem to have the guts to take on Simms again or to fight Wheeler or Super. Shes moved down to face Collazo but that also isnt a good idea. Collazo had weight problems, he still knocked Garcia Marquez out. This wont be close like Skyes fights versus Simms were, Collazo shuts out everybody.
CyruS
Then apparently we both went for the KO because in my fight plan Super definently did. 4th fight is official! This is it right here!

Collazo can shut out everybody but Cotto laugh.gif
Blayde
Now thats perfect. That finally proves Simms is the better banger biggrin.gif

And its too sad Collazo will never be able to avenge his loss against Cotto. Collazo can shutout everyone as long as he doesnt try to slug it out like Simms can ...
CyruS
Super has said he will knock out Simms once and for all since his career is on the line.

Maybe if Cotto can get his weight up he might be able to challenge Collazo for the Welterweight Title one day and give Collazo his chance to avenge himself. As you know, Cotto ducks no man.
Blayde
Cotto is a good man, but Collazo would feel bad if he had to destroy a lightweight.
CyruS
Then Collazo must feel extra bad for getting beat up by one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.