Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Floyd Mayweather vs Ricky Hatton
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
Apparently the undercard has the return of Lacy:
Jeff Lacy vs Peter Manfredo Jr
Daniel Ponce De Leon vs Eduardo Escobedo
Wes Ferguson vs Edner Cherry

Thoughts? I feel Oscar has been putting some better cards recently. Anyways, to the main even I think like the Mayweather-Judah fight, Hatton will win some early rounds when he comes out quick and aggressive, but Mayweather will adjust and slowly pick Hatton apart and dominate. I think he stops Hatton late in the fight or wins a UD (about 116-112 type of card).
BigG
Lame undercard...

Wes Ferguson is a good friend of Floyd and is trained by Floyd and Roger....

I thought De Leon was fighting Penalosa next? I dont know who the hell his opponent is..

Lacy-Manfredo is an alright fight.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Actually to me this undercard looks pretty good. Ferguson and Cherry had a pretty good fight last summer on ESPN Wed. night fights. Cherry won a close decision in a good fight, and it should be a good rematch. Ponce De Leon is always exciting no matter who he fights. Manfredo and Lacy is going to be a good fight as well. I think Manfredo is going to surprise some people and pull out a close one. Lacy has been out of the ring for awhile and he'll have a lot of rust. Im just pissed they're charging 54.95. Why raise the price for this event, and not for others. I just dont think it's as big a fight as DLH-Mayweather, which they charged 54.95 also.
Kyle
xxxxxx
I've seen worse undercards, but it could be better.The Lacy-Manfredo fight should be a good scrap.
Southeastpaw
Truthfully, the Lacy/Manfredo fight is gunna be the best fight of the night.
Maxy
Its not on the undercard but its on over here on the same night....Graham Earl VS Amir Khan. That'll be a great fight.
Snoop
Well at least we've heard of all the names on the undercard. I was expecting something much worse given the headliner.

Knowing that Lacy/Manfredo was on board was enough for me.
Fitz
It's not all that bad. I have seen much worse. Lacy and Manfredo may be decent, especially seeing how Lacy comes back from that shoulder injury.
Mean Mister Mustard
Lacy-Manfredo could be on Showtime, the De Leon fight should be on Telefutura and the Cherry fight belongs on ESPN. But if the mathcups are competitive, good enough.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.