Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Greene-Here We Go III World Bantamweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
On Sunday November 18th 2007, the rivalry of the smaller weight classes comes to ahead. A Trilogy ending fight.

World Bantamweight Champion, "Lean" Leon Greene (8-2-1 0KOs) makes the 2nd defense of his title against the future Hall Of Famer, Former Jr. Bantamweight & Bantamweight World Champion Cyrus "Here We Go" ViruS (21-1-2 16KOs)

In their first fight, the 5 foot 11 inch Greene upset the Undefeated Here We Go in his 19th title defense (holds record for most successful World Title defenses with 18 straight) with a close UD with scores of 115-113, 116-113 x2. In their second fight last week, they fought to a draw. This third fight will settle the biggest rivalry the Bantamweight Division has ever seen.

Leon Greene Career Highlights :

L UD 12, W MD 12 Rafael Vasquez - Greene rebounds from a loss and flips it into a win.
W UD 12, D 12 CyruS "Here We Go" ViruS - Upsets HWG for the World Bantamweight Title

-----------------------------------------

Here We Go Career Highlights :

W UD 12, W KO 11, W KO 11 The Latvian Fighting Snake - For the Jr. Bantamweight title.
W UD 12, W KO 6 "King" Leonardo E. Christopholis III - For the Bantamweight title.
W KO 8 Isiah "The Messiah" Grove
W KO 11, W UD 12 Fernando "Cochulito" Montiel - Superfights for the Bantamweight title.
D 12, W KO 9 Kindred "Spirit" Cole - HWG turns a draw into a big KO victory in the rematch
W KO 4 Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire

------------------------------------------

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!!!
Blayde
First of all its fucking disgustin Greene has to take on HWG again dry.gif

There was NO reason for the rematch. And still Greene put off the upset again. Doesnt matter if this was a draw, Greene should not have to make a mandatory defense again. This seems kinda corrupt, everybody behind the scenes wants HWG for the big money but the thing is Greene did not want the 3rd fight...

That being said. Poll speaks for itself. 100% voting for Greene by KO!
BigG
That is the auto-schedullers doing....you guys took too long to reach an agreement. laugh.gif

I'm sorry.
BigG
But the two fighters will move on after this. Should Greene retain, he will fight and reign vs. lesser fighters..

I heard Gorres wants Greene.
CyruS
HWG shall regain the World Title from this gigantic twig. I mean really, a 5 foot 11 inch BANTAMWEIGHT!?
Blayde
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 16 2007, 03:26 AM) [snapback]365349[/snapback]
HWG shall regain the World Title from this gigantic twig. I mean really, a 5 foot 11 inch BANTAMWEIGHT!?

Well if that is too tall, maybe HWG should try to make strawweight laugh.gif We all now HWG is the bigger man in this one but Greene simply has the skills.
CyruS
5'4" vs. 5'11"

I HATE TWIGS!
CyruS
HWG defeats Greene in the 3rd fight via Split Decision. And NEW Undisputed Bantamweight Champion, HWG!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.