Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camacho Jr. a Super Middleweight??
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Tha Docta
what a turd this guy has become. my god, cant wait to see what this porker looks like when he steps in the ring at this weight.
BrutalBodyShots
I always hated Camacho ever since he quit against Leija... I knew then it was just a matter of time before he was a nothing. He's weighed in at 164-167 in a few of his fights in the last few years. I have not watched any of them, but he's got to look like shit at that weight.

Fitz
I still laugh at when birth mark face lost to Tsurkan not too long ago. He was up against the ropes trying to do that Floyd bullshit and got stopped because he was getting hit and not punching back. Haha.
BrutalBodyShots
Never saw that fight... sounds amusing, though.

BigJuicyHog
I heard Camacho and Panchito Bojado are planning on meeting at a catchweight of 280 pounds. Roast Beef and mashed potatoes served in the corners between rounds.
singletrack
I saw Hector Camacho at the Cotto Mosley fight. I barely recognized him with the toned down curl in his hair and the added weight. He looked happy though.
caneman
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Nov 15 2007, 11:07 AM) [snapback]365279[/snapback]
I always hated Camacho ever since he quit against Leija... I knew then it was just a matter of time before he was a nothing. He's weighed in at 164-167 in a few of his fights in the last few years. I have not watched any of them, but he's got to look like shit at that weight.

cosign & no matter what he fights @, he is still a heartless fat pussy!
Boxingjunkie
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Nov 16 2007, 12:57 AM) [snapback]365370[/snapback]
I heard Camacho and Panchito Bojado are planning on meeting at a catchweight of 280 pounds. Roast Beef and mashed potatoes served in the corners between rounds.

OMG!! Too funny.

Boxingjunkie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.