Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funny Santa Story
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
ROLL DEEP
SYDNEY (AFP) - Santas in Australia's largest city have been told not to use Father Christmas's traditional "ho ho ho" greeting because it may be offensive to women, it was reported Thursday.

Sydney's Santa Clauses have instead been instructed to say "ha ha ha" instead, the Daily Telegraph reported.

One disgruntled Santa told the newspaper a recruitment firm warned him not to use "ho ho ho" because it could frighten children and was too close to "ho", a US slang term for prostitute

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.....What is that about?
Fitz
Fucking stupid Aussies. Oh wait, that is in NSW. Eh Stevesnki? laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
We don't say Ho Ho Ho we say ha ha ha when we think of Melbournians & Limey bastards from Birmingham.

Fuck Santa he never gave me the bike I wanted.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Nov 15 2007, 04:43 PM) [snapback]365323[/snapback]
Limey bastards from Birmingham.

Oi! Hahahahaha.....that was pretty harsh....but funny laugh.gif

Is your oldman a limey theif from Brum? Ha...we sent all the riff raff over to Auzzie land, smile.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Nov 15 2007, 10:04 PM) [snapback]365325[/snapback]
Oi! Hahahahaha.....that was pretty harsh....but funny laugh.gif
Is your oldman a limey theif from Brum? Ha...we sent all the riff raff over to Auzzie land, smile.gif

Nah my family are Geordie, Taff, Paddy, Jock & Cockney with a bit of spic thrown in. You wonder why I am a mixed up bastard.

BTW my great great great..... grandfather Bill "the Nailer" Stevens was heavyweight bareknuckle champion & regarded as the first champion to fix a prizefight laugh.gif .

Backed by the long suffering Duke of Cumberland (who lost a fortune when Slack beat Broughton) he entertained the challenge of one Bill “The Nailer” Stevens. Stevens was a self-admitted crook and Cumberland was no doubt the mark in this scam which allowed Slack to give up the ‘burden’ of The Title and make one last decent payday at the Duke’s expense. This was the first known modern Championship fix which saw The Title change hands. Cumberland was so incensed by this second massive gambling loss that he successfully lobbied to ban boxing in England.

Bill Stevens, the new Champion, cared nothing for The Title, nor for boxing. In fact, he and his new business partner, the former Champion, set about a repeat of the fix which had turned such a profit. Warming to his new career as promoter, Slack produced and then backed one George Meggs, he then bought Bill Stevens and sold The Title to Meggs in another fix which saw both Slack and Stevens profit 50 pounds. Stevens - a squealer as well as a crook - later admitted to the fix claiming, “I got 50 guineas more than I should otherwise have done by letting George beat me and damn me ain't I the same man still?"

re-bee-becca
"Nah my family are Geordie, Taff, Paddy, Jock & Cockney"

THAT'S EVEN WORSE than being a 'Brummie'! A bleedin' taff! laugh.gif
rusty_trombone
What the hell do the Aussies have against ho's? Man I love all kinds of ho's, milky ho's, pork-fried rice ho's, red-dot special ho's, goya ho's, similak ho's, half and half ho's.
Fitz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.