Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 78: Validation: Talk About the Action Here!
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Jack 1000
Here is a preview and on-going discussion thread for all of tonight's (Saturday, November 17, 2007) action.

Keep all comments in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
pastor method
my picks:

rashad evans UD michael bisbing
houston alexander KO1 thiago silva
joe doerksen UD ed herman
karo parisyan UD roy chonan
spencer fisher TKO3 frankie edgar
thiago alves UD chris lytle
joe lauzon TKO1 jason reinhardt
Hodge
Anyone doing RBR?
pastor method
www.sherdog.com and www.mmaweekly.com both do good round by round updates.
thehype
Ahhh...but the question is, do they do a better round by round than me?

LOL

laugh.gif

Actually, I was thinking about doing one for 78 if anyone is interested.
thehype
Follow the action...

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/roundbyround1352.html
The CEO
Thanks, Hype...I'll be checking it a few more times, but I got an early day tomorrow...I don't like Evans all that much, but I hope he kicks the shit outta Bisping...
Southeastpaw
Thank you Hype for the RbRs. Too many PPV's for my ass lately.

I was thinkin that Houston's day in the sun was up.

I'm happy with Bisping being beat.......AGAIN. At least the judges got it right THIS time, from the sounds of it anyhow.

I knew Karo was going to win. BUt I will always root against that prick.

I'm kinda glad Fisher got stomped as well, only because I have a buddy at work that was high on him. lol...... Same buddy that was high on Houston as well.

thehype
No problem fellas.

Fairly boring card...you didn't miss anything.
DEP Nihilist
Hype thanks for the RBR...had it going on the main page...much better than wasting 40 bucks.
AussieLad
Man, i was fairly suprised by houstons lack of ground skills. He looked completely deficient. What was also suprising was how slow his start was. His best chance is simply to throw leather and overwhelm someone, but he seemed a little too relaxed and no sense of urgency. He got taken to the mat and exposed

I think the next card will be better. Looking forward to chuck stepping back into the octagon
DEP Nihilist
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Nov 25 2007, 05:58 AM) [snapback]366931[/snapback]
Man, i was fairly suprised by houstons lack of ground skills. He looked completely deficient. What was also suprising was how slow his start was. His best chance is simply to throw leather and overwhelm someone, but he seemed a little too relaxed and no sense of urgency. He got taken to the mat and exposed

I think the next card will be better. Looking forward to chuck stepping back into the octagon

Yeah, the next card is actually worth shellin out for IMO.
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(AussieLad @ Nov 25 2007, 05:58 AM) [snapback]366931[/snapback]

legs flat on the ground, feet not even up... it's like he never trained on the ground before that night.

reminded me of the early UFC fights with completely one dimensional fighters... crappy in almost everything but phenomenal in one fight style.

It's too bad Houston wasnt an expert in Ninjitsu, I'd love to see someone throw smoke bombs and climb up walls...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.