Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to fight Zab Judah?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Zab Judah just won quite possibly the biggest fight of his career, the big rematch with Maussa.

Judah, a veteran former champion since the beginning of the leauge, started his career off at 1-6. Now he is a hall of famer.

Who wants it with Zab.
CyruS
one word.....

Paulie.
CyruS
Unless You get Josiah Judah out of retirement and we can have Paulie-Josiah II

So then to answer your question, who wants to fight Zab?

JIMMY JACK!
BigG
Josiah Judah, I dont know what the hell happened to that guy. laugh.gif He's done.

Will Zab have to beat up on his brooklyn Native or his 1st cousin from the south Jimmy Jack? laugh.gif

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDAHHHHH!
CyruS
Paulie-Josiah II make it happen! It will be a competitive fight. That way, it can make room for Jimmy Jack-Zab
BigG
Judah will not move up to 140 yet...he wants a big name at 135. And Josiah accepts...but after losing 5 straight.....he is a shot fighter and is weighing about 190 pounds right now...Paulie will get little credit for beating him.
CyruS
Paulie-Josiah II is on!

And I don't have any lightweight fighters to take on Zab laugh.gif

36 Chambers is going through a rebuilding process.
BigG
Running Man retired? Sad day indeed...him and Zab were legends since the beginning along with Maussa.

Judah might take on a tune up or a semi-decent contender.

I heard Judah wants a piece of Buddy Shine.
CyruS
Running Man is going through his options. He doesn't know if he is in shape anymore to get up for fights. He ran out of gas in a fight he was winning against Navarette, so he just doesn't know what is up right now.
The CEO
Judah AND Running Man both owe Maussa another fight...

Maussa expects these fights by the end of the year. If Big G and Cyrus don't make it happen, it will be known throughout the land that they're both not confident against Maussa.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.