Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joan Guzman challenges Buddy Shine
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Former Super-Flyweight champion with a record 10 successfull defenses, Joan Guzman, has issued a challenge to Buddy Shine to come down and take an "asswhooping" at 135.

ghost13
Guzman should go to 126 and take an ass whooping from Simone Sin. But if he wants to hang out at 135, Jesse Jane would be happy to tap that ass
BigG
Guzman will gladly destory either of them.
ghost13
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 18 2007, 11:35 PM) [snapback]365923[/snapback]
Guzman will gladly destory either of them.

Than let him step up
BigG
Guzman will have a tune up vs. former champion "The Spy" then we will have this superfight.
Maxy
I see Guzman is lined up to face the faded Spy next.

Buddy Shine would have accepted the challenge but his team were too late hearing about it. Shine needs a fight....his career is almost over.

Maxy KoKaine is also looking for a fight at light welter - he's not fussed who its against. Like Shine, its only a matter of time until he hangs them up for good.
BigG
Guzman would like to fight Buddy Shine before he Shine retires.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:29 AM) [snapback]365975[/snapback]
Guzman would like to fight Buddy Shine before he Shine retires.

Shine is happy to oblige.
BigG
You know, Floyd's loss to Buddy Shine hurt....Guzman will have to whip Buddy Shines ass for that.
Maxy
Buddy's beaten Running Man, Cotto, and most recently, Mayweather....and don't forget he was the first man to take Navarette to a draw (a fight he should have won). On his day he's a damn good fighter.
BigG
^ Yup...Hell Of A Fighter...4 great wins (Cotto, Kraab, Mayweather, and Running Man)

But you know Guzman is gonna beat that ass when they fight Maxy. Then Buddy can retire and possibly get into the HOF.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 19 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]365983[/snapback]
^ Yup...Hell Of A Fighter...4 great wins (Cotto, Kraab, Mayweather, and Running Man)

But you know Guzman is gonna beat that ass when they fight Maxy. Then Buddy can retire and possibly get into the HOF.

If he beats him bad enough Shine might retire...but looking at his stats he can probably take 2 or 3 more beating until he quits. We'll see....Shine might spring the upset.
CyruS
Shine is a good fighter. He's only been KOed once in his career at that was by Cotto in Shine-Cotto II. I hear TOS has some interest in signing Shine away from the krumbsnatcher gym.
Blayde
TOS wants to sign twigs ohmy.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Nov 19 2007, 03:53 PM) [snapback]366038[/snapback]
Shine is a good fighter. He's only been KOed once in his career at that was by Cotto in Shine-Cotto II. I hear TOS has some interest in signing Shine away from the krumbsnatcher gym.

Shine defect to a gym run by TOS?

Don't go turning my fighters heads man, that shit is not on!
Maxy
UPDATE!!!!

SHINE'S HEAD TURNED BY TOS OFFER!!!

Sublime Buddy Shine has admitted to being flattered and honoured by an apparent offer from TOS to join his stable of fighters.

Shine is disillusioned at what he percieves as bad management at Krumbsnatcher declaring that he has always been rushed into fights he wasn't ready for, at weights he shouldn't be fighting at. Shine added "When I came here I said I was a light heavyweight but the management said I was too small to be a light heavyweight....they said I should box at featherweight because I could be a fantastic twig boxing at 126IBS. I'm 6-3 and my walk around weight is more than Wexley Gawn, who is also 6-3 but boxes at middle. I don't eat more than a lettuce and a bowl of rice crispies a day and I feel weak. I've asked for them to change things cos I'm really really struggling to make 135IBS but they said "no", cut my diet even further and lined me up to box Guzman after my next fight. Shit ain't right. Things have gotta change or I'm outta here!"
CyruS
Shine obviously sees the magic that TOS can do. TOS personally trained Richard Butkiss when Butkiss was acquired by the 36 Chambers and look at him now. Apparently Shine's contractual agreement might be up after the Guzman fight, making him a free agent....
BigG
Since Judah apparently likes TOS, he might borrow him one of his premier fighters...MAYBE Guzman. Joan is a fuckin killer....He'll be a free agent soon.

Judah has expressed that he would like to become business partners with TOS and also said that he isn't retiring anytime soon. "all yall are bums knahmean...im a fuckin LEGEND and a GENIUS!!!!!"

And DEP's House Of Pain will sign Nonito Donaire after his next fight.

Nonito was able to win a title under Big-G at least.
CyruS
RUMOR MILL : Touch oF SleeP offers Guzman Promotional Contract under Only Built 4 TOS !

Word is going around that TOS has made an promotional offer to Guzman to leave his current gym immediately when his contract is up and join Only Built 4 TOS. They say the contract is for quite a bit of change. TOS the promoter is just as slick as TOS the fighter.
BigG
Joan Guzman will actually be a free agent after his fight vs. "The Spy".

Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 22 2007, 03:42 AM) [snapback]366521[/snapback]
Joan Guzman will actually be a free agent after his fight vs. "The Spy".

If thats the case then Buddy Shine wants to move up to JW. He's struggling badly to make the weight and its not in his long term best interests to stay at 135.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.