Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: happy thanksgiving a little early
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
looks like i'll be staying home myself but i am gonna eat good! you know what? if the indians would have shot a cat instead of a turkey. we all would have been eating pussy for thanksgiving. laugh.gif
Southeastpaw
Happy Turkeyday.

Me, my wife, and kid are heading down to Daytona Beach to get together with family for Thanksgiving. 7 hour drive. Only time during the year that we all get together. Sucks my bro won't make it this year though. He just moved out to Portland a little over a month ago and is still settling in.
BGv2.0
I'm going to have sex with our turkey...Eli Roth Style!

And if you get that.....you saw Grindhouse in the theaters!
Method
Fuck you all very much.

Thx.
Bill The Butcher
I'm going to try and get as fat as possible. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I'm going to try and eat...not seconds...not thirds....but FOURTHS! I'm going to eat FOUR plates full of Mashed Potatoes, Candied Yams, Gravy, Turkey, Stuffing, Rolls, Corn, you name it!

Hope you all have a good Thanksgiving.
The CEO
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, caneman...everyone......the wife is working the majority of the holiday so it'll be just another day to me this year...I'll probably beat my kid and go chow down at a Chinese buffet or somethin'...

laugh.gif
caneman
well happy turkey day to all y'all & even you method &
and CEO, why not go to taco bell bro?
The CEO
Awww man...don't ruin my Taco Bell...Burrito Supreme and Nachos Bellgrande for the win.
BigJuicyHog
Doing Turkey Bowl the morning of...I think this is the 6th year we have done turkey bowl. We usually play from around 7am to 11am, then go do the thanksgiving thing. Going to my girls family thanksgiving this year, which is good because they are Mexican and make Mexican food. I get tired of turkey and just plain dont like mashed potatoes, yams, cranberry sauce, or stuffing.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(caneman @ Nov 19 2007, 07:26 AM) [snapback]365941[/snapback]
looks like i'll be staying home myself but i am gonna eat good! you know what? if the indians would have shot a cat instead of a turkey. we all would have been eating pussy for thanksgiving. laugh.gif

LOL!!!!! A little hypothetical history lesson from Caneman!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Hope you are all well and have a wonderful Turkey Day!!! Enjoy your Taco Bell CEO!

I remember on Married With Children, the Bundy's ate pizza for Thanksgiving! hahaha Al's like, "Ahhh some families are idiots, they eat all of their Thanksgiving pizza in one day. But we save the crust for the next day." LOL!

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.