Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Hoodlum challenges Dexter Moore
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
MOVED.
The CEO
laugh.gif

You want a piece of my shot homeboy so bad you put in in General Boxing...

laugh.gif
The CEO
I can't get over it...lol...one of your strong, young prospects called old, shot journeyman out on THANKSGIVING!

That's shameless.

Would you call The Pope out on Easter?

laugh.gif

I tell ya what...Big G...make this shit happen.

Hardcore's got one more upset left in him...and after he beats this hoodlum within an inch of his life, his family will give Dexter Moore thanks for not killing him in the ring.

SHAMELESS!...GENERAL ON THANKSGIVING!!

mad.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Nov 22 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]366600[/snapback]
I can't get over it...lol...one of your strong, young prospects called old, shot journeyman out on THANKSGIVING!

That's shameless.

Would you call The Pope out on Easter?

laugh.gif

I tell ya what...Big G...make this shit happen.

Hardcore's got one more upset left in him...and after he beats this hoodlum within an inch of his life, his family will give Dexter Moore thanks for not killing him in the ring.

SHAMELESS!...GENERAL ON THANKSGIVING!!

mad.gif

I was so fuckin' pissed up last night that I made the thread and then later on I realised I'd put it in the wrong section. I was trying to figure out how to move it but couldn't so I stuck "MOVED" on it with the intention of putting it in here. A few beers later and I forgot all about it.

Oh well. It did the trick anyway.

laugh.gif
The CEO
lol...I knew you had to be drunk or somethin'...I just ran with it to hype the matchup and possibly generate other interest in the league...
Maxy
Its cool.

People are seemingly afraid to step into the arena when it comes to our fighthype webl. Brutalbodyshots said he would join then went all quiet about it. I might have to start nagging him again.

laugh.gif
The CEO
When BBS gets his mind made up on doing something, he goes all out on it....that includes winning, being ignorant, and fuckin' up...and I think he knows he'd be fuckin' up by getting in here...lol

I would bring some bum like The Mountain Jew back outta retirement to face his ace...

laugh.gif
BigG
If Brutal ever makes a gym, I would put his fighter against Lord Judah. I want to make it a point to ALL new guys who the man is.
Byrd Man
I'm putting it out there right now that I run this basement shit! I'm the King Cellar Dwellar in this motherf*cker! Who wants some? Who can compete with my level of bum-ness?

Who thinks they can challenge me for the worst fighter in the history of WEBL?????

Ha! That's what I thought. NOTHING!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.