Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deep Freeze accepts Butkiss challenge
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has today announced he is accepting the challenge thrown out to him by Richard "Dick" Butkiss for the world light heavyweight title.

Deep Freeze told reporters he feels that he has nothing left to do at super middleweight as his legacy there is already secured, and looks forward to his bout against Butkiss, whom he beat in a super middleweight title defence.

"He'll have the advantages and it'll be a tough, tough fight for me, but I wanna test myself again and he's probably the only fighter in the world who can do that."
CyruS
QUOTE(Richard Butkiss - 2 Time World Light Heavyweight Champion)
After all the belittling, after all the nonsense, after all the chasing, ....... FINALLY I get this man in the ring for an undisputed championship fight. Finally! Only problem is waiting a damn week for this fight to happen!
Maxy
Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn

"He talks like I've been avoiding him, like I'm afraid of him. I already beat him once, I'll do it again. He's limited, a predictable fighter lacking in skills. I'll take him back to school. He can't defeat me."
Maxy
Trained intensively to be ready for the Butkiss fight. It didn't work how I wanted it to.

Win, lose or draw Deep Freeze is going back to super middle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.