Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kellerman challenges Holmes...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Maxy
Max Kellerman has challenged Larry Holmes to a bout stressing that he believes he can knock the Eastern Assasin out. However, Lipstick Gawn has offered Holmes a title shot.

What's it to be Larry?
BigG
Holmes is gaining alot of experience.

Holmes will beat up on his former stablemate soon...but not his next fight.

He is thinking about whooping Lipsticks ass.

Holmes is the baddest and most skilled HW.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 25 2007, 01:45 PM) [snapback]366967[/snapback]
Holmes is gaining alot of experience.

Holmes will beat up on his former stablemate soon...but not his next fight.

He is thinking about whooping Lipsticks ass.

Holmes is the baddest and most skilled HW.

Then prove it.

Sign to fight Lipstick.
BigG
Larry Holmes promoter Lord Judah will tell you who Holmes next opponent will be soon.

Kellerman is definitely a potential opponent.
Maxy
Kellerman has admitted to being disappointed with the way his career was managed whilst in the same camp as Holmes. He claims he was always used as the sparring partner and was never given the chance to express himself. He believes Holmes will be scared to fight him and Judah won't want to make the fight because he will look foolish for letting Kellerman go, once Kellerman disposes of Holmes.

Kellerman predicts a late rounds knockout.
Maxy
Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn claims that if Holmes turns down the title fight he has offered him, then it discredits Holmes as a genuine contender.
BigG
Lord Judah speaks:

"yo kellerman, u shall bow before me muhfucka! i trained yo ass and led to become a 2 division champ! but ima keep it real with ya...holmes was always better then u!!!!!!!!!! my man mike tyson turned out to be a bust but u know, holmes was the truth! now i havent made my choice yet ima look over possible opponents for holmes! holmes right now is the top contender besides that muhfucka lanky!"

laugh.gif
Maxy
Lanky Maxy Gawn;-

"I'm not interested in a title fight. I don't need no belt. Holmes, you have a chance to fight for the title.....OR a chance to shut the mouth of a former stablemate who you know better than anyone else. I'm sure you'll make the right decision."
Maxy
Max Kellerman;-

"Holmes....you fear me....I can feel it."
BigG
Lord Judah speaks:

"holmes fears no one! fuck dat, u wuz a sparring partner for holmes! U SHALL BOW BEFORE ME MUHFUCKA! HOLLA, knowmsayin'?

Larry Holmes:

"You forget all the times I beat your ass in sparring Kellerman."
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 25 2007, 03:00 PM) [snapback]366985[/snapback]
Larry Holmes:

"You forget all the times I beat your ass in sparring Kellerman."

Max Kellerman;-

"Beat me for real...you know you can't do it! You know I've come back to haunt you. You know you're scared!"
BigG
Lord Judah has picked Holmes next opponent....MAX KELLERMAN.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Nov 25 2007, 03:11 PM) [snapback]366991[/snapback]
Lord Judah has picked Holmes next opponent....MAX KELLERMAN.

Max Kellerman

"Lets get it on. I won't be the fighter you beat up in sparring...You're gonna get hurt bad Larry."

Dipsy Gawn

"You turned down a fight with me???? Shit, I called you out LONG BEFORE I WAS CHAMPION! Larry Holmes is afraid of me!"
BigG
Lord Judah speaks:

"dipstick gawn is a piece of trash! come to brooklyn and ill whoop yo ass in sparring!"
Maxy
Kellerman was an embarrassment. He used a fight plan I've been very successful with at heavyweight but did something I've never seen happen before....he stopped fighting totally when he couldn't win on points. That is a flaw in the plan I made but I've never seen it happen before so hadn't noticed it. If he doesn't impress in his next bout I'm kicking him outta my gym.

Holmes is now in line to challenge Lipstick. Lipstick is very very beatable....I'm amazed he's done so well in his career. Massive over-achiever!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.